Shaadi preperations

Zoya's POV:
Today was my pyaaray bhai ki shaadi preperations. I went downstairs after taking a shower. "Assalamualaikum!" I yelled as i walked down the stairs.
"Walaikumusalam." Everyone replied back.
"Why you so happy?" Hussain asked.
"It's her bhai's wedding why wouldn't she be happy?" Waqas bhai answered for me.
"But why are you being happy as if it's your engagement." Amina asked.
"Why can't i be happy for my brother?" I asked her.
"Han, you can but.." I interrupted in between and say,
"But,wut kuch nahi. I can be happy so that's it no more questions. Case dismissed." I told her. Manahil and Aquib bhai came down aswell and sat down aswell. "Zoya, why do i feel as if you are going to do something bad?" Aqi bhai asks me.
"Why did you ask?" I ask him curiously.
"Your face looks like it is up to some mischief." He answered.
"You'll find out if i do!" I just told him.
"Zoya plz, for these days, bakshi shor yaar." He begged.
"Everyone come to my room after you've ate but  not Aqi bhai." They all nod their heads understanding. I went to my room waiting for the others. They all come one by one. "Why did you call all of us here?" Waqas bhai asked. I put my hands on my lips indicating them to shut up. I walk to the door and open it. The door opens and in falls Aqi bhai. They all looked at me shocked. "How did you know he was there?" Nav bhai asks me. I just shrug my shoulders. "Now, get out!" I tell him. He walked out slowly. We watched him till he walked down the stairs. I come into my room and lock the door, and start telling them the plan. "What i want to do is have an epic dance battle with the girls side." I told them.
"Yeah,why don't we it will be fun." Hussain said agreeing with me.
"When are you going to do this?" Amina asked me.
"On the sangeet night." I told her. "By the way guys, we will have to tell bhabi's side about this." I added.
"Han, so i will talk to Aqi bhai telling him that i need to tell bhabi something just so that i can get her phone number." Manahil explained. We all agreed to her idea.
"I have an idea as well." Hussain declared.
"And that is?" I asked him.
"Why don't we act their love story out?"
"That's a brilliant idea!" Aliyah said excitedly.
"But guys, hamara kya role hai." The seven bro's asked at the same time.
"Let's schedule all this out so everyone has something to do." Aliyah suggests.
"The engagement day is first." Subhaan bhai said.
"That's alright but we need to decide the characters for the role play first." Amina said.
"Hussain and Zoya are bhabi and bahi." Manahil decides. We talk about the of the preperations and it took us 3 hours to plan all this out. We decided to do the practising tommorow and just chill out the rest of the day. They all went to their own rooms while i was getting bored. I get up amd go to Hussain's room. "I'm bored!" I whinned.
"Me too!" Hussain said. "What shall we do?" He asked.
"Why dont we go out?" I asked. He nodded his head agreeing.
"Why don't we go to the beach, plus the weather is nice as well." He suggested.
"Okay." I agreed. We went and told everyone to get ready coz we planned something and we'll be going in a hour. We were all ready and set if before telling the parents. "Where are we going?" Shehry bhai asked.
"The beach!" Me and Hussain yelled. They all looked at us crazily.
"Songs toh lagao!" I whinned to Shehry bhai as Waqas bhai was too busy vlogging. He out manma on. We were all singing crazily to the songs. We reached the beach and Waqas bhai was still vlogging. "Hey guys, let me introduce you to some new people." Waqas bhai said to the camera. "This is Amina, Manahil, Zoya and Aliyah. Say hi girls." Waas bhai told us.
"Hi guys, so today as you all can see we have came to the beach. Me and Hussain were bored and these guys as always were talking to each other so we decided to go out." I tokd the camera. "Niw, I'm off to have fun anfpd giving the canera to Shehry bhai." I hand the camera to him and tiptoe towards Hussain. He was too busy splashing water on Maha to notice me. Maha saw me but i told her to be quite. I pushed Hussain from behind and he fell into the water. "Who was that?" Hussain yelled. I start laughing and run away from him. I carry on running when he stops. I look behind and he's not there. I turn around and bump into a hard chest.  I was shocked to see Hussain standing there with an evil smirk on his face. He picks me up from my waist and walks towards the water. I was punching his back really hard but he carrued on laughing. He stops at the water and drops me in. I started screaming madly but all he did was laugh. "Who else os wet?" I ask. Everyone puts their hands up apart from Shehry bhai. "Shehry bhai can ypu please help me stand up?" I ask him. He comes forward and lends me a hand. I pull his hand and he falls in the water besides me. We all start laughing. "Let's go and change our clothes and then head home because it's already late." Zee bhai said. We all nodded our heads and changed into our dry clothes andhead home. We all had dinner and went up to our rooms to go to sleep because tommorow is going to be a tiring day.

And he is another date for all ypu guys. I am not completely sure if i will be updating tommorow so be patient with me. And plz vote and comment t motivates me more love you guys❤❤❤ stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye