Engagement Day

2 days later...

Zoya's POV:
" Salaam everybody!" I said as i walked down the stairs to the dinning table for breakfast.

" Wasalam." Everybody replied back.

" All of you wear your clothes and come to my room and we'll do our makeup there." Aliyah told me, Amina and Manahil. We all agreed and after we have ate we go to our room and wear our clothes. I changed my clothes and take my makeup bag and curler to Aliyah's room. I go there and see the other two already there. I do smokey eyes look with nude lipstick and winged eye liner, mascara, blusher and slightly curled my hair. I wear my ear rings and my heals and i was done. I look up to see them all looking at me with wide eyes.

" Kya?" I ask them all looking confused and suddenly more self conscious.

" You look sooo beautiful!" They all screamed and hugged me.

" I can't breathe guys." I managed to say in a muffled voice.

" Sorry!" They al say together.

" You don't look bad either." I teased them. " I'm joking you all look sooo outstandingly hot!" I told them honestl.

" Girls if you're ready can we go?" Zee Bhai asks us coming into our room. We all go down and sit in the cars. Mom, dad, went with Aqi Bhai and Suby Bhai. Chachi, chachu, Nav Bhai, Sufy Bhai and Hassy. We rached the venue and go inside. We go straight ton the stage where Aqi Bhai was.

" Ready to see bhabi?" I asked.

" I'm nervous." He whispered as he rubbed his hands together.

" Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out." I told him. He breathed and then glared at me when he realised what i was doing. I laughed at his situation.

" Chalo bacho, get down from the stage." Mom told us. We go down and all the lights were dim apart from the stage lights and the spotlight which was on bhabi as she come up to the stage. Aqi Bhai stood up and helped her up on the stage. They were both sitting on the stage when we decided to start our performance.

" Hello, namastay aur assalmualiakum everybody!" Shehry Bhai started. The audience replied.

" Well today, as you can see it is our Aqi Bhai's engagement and we have prepared a small something for him." Manahil told them.

" Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a young girl called Aleesha." I go on the stage and act like a shy girl whilst everyone laughed. " Her parents told her that someone has asked for her hand in marriage." Shehry Bhai continued. Amina and Waqas Bhai came dressed like my bahbi's mom and dad.

" Beta, tumharay liye eik rishta aya hai." Amina said in and old women's voice.

"Beta we are not going to pressurise you but larka bohot accha hai." Waqas Bhai said in a fatherly tone.

" Larka acha bhi diktha hai." Amina told me and handed me a picure of Aqi Bhai.

" Whatever you think is best." I said shyly. Everyone started laughing again. We got of the stage and Shehry Bhai carried on speaking.

" Larkiya toh aisa kehthiya hai jab larka pasand ho." He says. Manahil rolls her eyes saying no. Whilst everyone else laughs.

" Ab dektay hein larka kaisay agree kiya tha." Shehry Bhai says. Aliyah comes on the stage with Suby Bhai.

" Aquib beta nichay ao!" Aliyah yelled.

" Han ma, mein aya!" Hussain yelled back.

"Ajao beta ao meray paas beto." Aliyah told sain and he sat down next to Aliyah with a worried expression.