mission confessions

Zoya's POV :
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I got up from my bed before switching my palarm clock off and head to the bathroom with my clothes. I go to the bathroom take a long, relaxing bath. I step out of the shower, wear my clothes and get out of the bathroom. I dry my hair using my hair dryer and apply my daily makeup. I was wearing my makeup when my phone buzzed indicating that I have received a message. I checked who it was from and it was from Hussain:

H: Good morning

Z:Good morning

H: Wuu2

Z: Doing ma makeup

H: Okay

Z:hmmm

H: After breakfast lets go 4 coffee coz i need 2 tell u sumtin

Z: Okay, i need 2 tell u sumtin 2

H:bye ❤❤❤

Z: cya❤❤❤

I go downstairs and help mom and aunty in making breakfast.
" Assalamualaikum, kya banaying? " I ask.
They reply back, " Walaikumasalam beta, keema kay paranthay bana rahay hein. " I nod my head and put the things on the table. Just as i finish putting the things on the table Shehry Bhai comes down the stairs.
" What's for breakfast?" He asks.
" Keema kay paranthay." I told him as i put one on his plate.
" Yaay! My favourite." He says. I laugh at his childness.
" You look so cute when your happy bhai." I told him.
" Acha." Manahil came and said. " Mujey kabhi compliment de he nahi." She added.
" Han toh." I teased.
" Mein tujey har waqt compliment deti hun aur is nay kya compliment di hai kay tum deh rahi ho?" She told me.
" Zoya jalnay ki boh nahi arahi?" Shehry Bhai asked teasing Manahil.
" Han, wahan say." I told him pointing towards Manahil. Everyone came and had breakfsat. After eating, they all went to their own rooms whilst me and Husssain stayed downstairs.
" Get ready and we'll go." Hussain told me. I go upstairs, grab my scarf and purse with my phone and head downstairs.
" Let's go." I tell Hussain and we head outside.
" Catch." I told him and throw the car keys to him. We get in the car and head to starbucks. We park the car and order our drinks.
" Okay what did you need to tell me?" We both stay together.
" You go first." We say together again. We laugh.
" Ladies first." Hussain told me.
" I need your help." I told him.
" I need your help too." He told me.
" What for?" We both said in unison.
" T o unite Shehry Bhai and Manahil." I told him.
" That's exactly what i need your help with." He told me shocked. I tell him everything that happened last night and he tells me everything that Shehry Bhai said. " But Shehry thinks that Manahil Api loves someone else." He told me.
" We need to plan something." I told him. He nod his agreeing.
" But what?" He asks. We think for a bit till we finf the right plan.
" Got it?" I ask him.
" Yeah, but all i hope is that it works." He tells me.
" Mission Confessions has officially started." We both say at the same time high fiving each other smiling. We both go back home and find everyone else.
" Let's go to the game room and chill out." Hasssy suggests. We all agree and go there.
" Awesome!" Hussain says.
" It's massive. And why do you have two tv's in here?" Waqas Bhai says.
" One for the boys and one for us girls." Amina answered.
" Let's play GTA 5." Nav bhai says. They all agree and start talking about GTA.
" Boys and their GTA." Amina says and sighs loudly.
" Oh Hello, GTA is one of the best things in the world." Waqas Bhai says.
" Acha, so it's even better than family and friends." Amina fired back.
" Nahi toh." Waqas Bhai said.
" Well that's what you said ' the best thing in the world' " She said air quoting the best thing in the world. " Ab kya hua, boothi band hogi." She said smirking.
" Mera matlab tha kay it's the best games in the world and by the way i said one of the best things." Waqas Bhai says smirking.
" Toh clear bolo karo na." Amina fired back.
" If your fight has finished, can we carry on?" Zee Bhai asks them smirking. They both blushed a deep shade of red.
" Aye haye! Dono kay dono sharma rahay hai." Shehry Bhai teased. The boys played GTA as we girls just listened to music and dancedin the room. We chilled out for atleast four hours.
" Chalo bacho, nichay akay kana kalo." Chachi came and told us. We all go downstairs to have dinner. After dinner, we go to our respective rooms and go to sleep.

There you go my lovelies a chapter dedicated to all my readers. Sorry that i haven't updated since weeks.😔😔😔😔 It's just because i was sooo busy because it was the last weeks of school an all plus seriously talking or more like typing i was just lazy sometime.😆😆😆
SOMETIMES GUYS NOT ALL THE TIME.😑
Anyways so here is a chapter for ya all hope you guys enjoyed. 👍
PLEASE appreciate it coz am seriously ill and i just updated for you guys so plz support me.😳

What do you think is Zoya aur Hussains plan on getting Manahil and Shehry together?
Will those two even get together or will their love story remain adhuri?
And what was all the blushing about between Waqas and Amina?😉😜😛

I'll leave you guys hanging with those thoughts. 😉😉Hope you're all havin a grt summer break so far. You know just chillin from scul without all the god damn stress of homework blah blah blah. You no wat i mean. Seriously i feel sorry for all those people like me who go to school.😧😦😥

Anyways plz vote, comment and share my story. It will mean alot to me.😘😚😙
Once again have a grt holiday.
Bye guys.
Love you all❤❤
Cya all in the next chapter which will be up soon inshallah. Well i hope so atleast.👋👋👋

Bye LOve you all.💋
Have a good day. Allah Hafiz.xxx💋💋😙😘😚😍👋👋👋