Flashback

Manahil's POV:
"Aqi bhai, i need bhabi's number becuase i need to ask her something." Aqi bhai hands me his phone.

"Yeh lo mera phone, uska number hoga contacts mein." He explains. I take his phone and go through his contacts looking for bhabi's number.

"Bhai where is bhabi's name i can't find it." I ask him. He takes the phone off me and finds the name in seconds. He passes his phone to me and i save her number in my phone.

"Obviously i couldn't find it because you saved it as 'jaan'." I air quote jaan. He rolled his eyes and carries on doing work on his laptop. I give the phone to him and walk to my room.

Yes! Part one of the plan is complete i say cheering with my self in my mind. I enter my room to see them all waitin anxiously.

"Did you get it?" Shehry asked me. I nodded my head sitting on my bed, i dial bhabi's number and ring her,

Bhabi: Hello who's this?

Me: Hi bhabi, it's me Manahil.

Bhabi: Oh hi Manahil, kaise ho?

Me: Me fit. What about you?

Bhabi: Mein bhi teek.

Me: Bhabi can you please give me your sisters phone number because i need..

Bhabi: Oye, i never asked for an explanation.

She gives me her sisters phone number and we hang up. I ring her sister and put the phone on speaker, waiting for her to pick up. She picks upp like after the fifth call.

"Yeh kitni dair lagati hai phone utnay mein." Zoya whine.

"Hello." She speaks from the other side. They all look at each other disgusted.

"OMG! Yaar iski voice mein itna attitude hai." Hussain says rollong his eyes.

"Hi Laiza. I needed to ask you something." I ask her politely.

"You just did." She says and starts laughing hysterically.

"That wasn't even funny." Shehry says.

"Errr ohkay. Can we please meet at starbucks." I ask her as kindly as i could.

"Of course. What time?" She asks us in her girly voice.

"Ermm at..."

"Is 5pm ok." She says interupting me and i agree with her not wanting to argue. God knows how she will sound when she starts argueing.

"OH MY GOD! Yaar phone mein hi itna attitude hai toh reality mein kaisi hogi." Hussain sayss still in his traumarised moment.

"Innit." Zoya says agreeing to him. We all go to our rooms to get changed.

"Yaar chalo, woh wait kar rahi hogi." Amina says. We all get in the car and head of to starbucks, reaching there in 10 mins. We all head into the cafe and go and sit in the corner table. To our surprise she had not arrived yet.

"I think she must be caking herself with makeup." Waqas bhai says. Like half an hour later Laiza greets us with her royal presence. NOT! Her face was caked with make up soo much that she looked like a churail,wearing a mini dress which showed of her curves clearly. Her tights were sticking to her legs likekin and she couldn't even walk in her heels. All in all she looked like a clown from the circus.

"Yaar, why wear heels when you can't walk in them." Hussain says looking at her disgusted. When she reaches our table, she starts screaming as if she has seen a ghost or something.

"Kya hua?" Aliyah asked her.

"OH MY GOD! Dhoombros....are.....here...in...Pakistan......in......front.....of...me. Oh my god!" Laiza says with her over exaggerated voice. We all roll our eyes at her over reacting.

"You do know that we are here for a job?" Aliyah says to her imitating Laiza's voice.

"Whatever." She says.

"That's what you're gonna say when you have no comeback." Hussain says smirking. She comes towards Zoya and Hussain and pushes Zoya off her seat and sits in her seat huggingand flirting with Hussain. Zoya looked pissed because of the way her face had gone red.

"Seriously, yeh kya kar rahi hai Sain kay saath aur Zoya ko push kyun kiya hai usnay." Shehry whispers in my ear, i am 100% sure i look like a laal tomato.

"As far as i know Zoya woh kuch karegi." I state confidently.

Hussain's POV:
Laiza comes towards me and Zoya and pushes Zoya straight of her seat and casually sits on the chair and casually sits on the chair as if she has not even done anything wrong. I don't know why but this action of her's made me very angry.
Why do you feel angry?

Because she's my bestfriend.

Like seriously the Hussain Asif who would take ages to befriend a girl has become bestfriends with a girl in two weeks.

Han toh it's my life, i can makemy own decisions.

Are you sure you don't love her?

Errr i hate my brain. It asks too many questions.

Han. I'm sure i don't love her at all. I just like her as a best friend.

"Hello, Hussain Asif come back to earth. I know i have an effect on you but there is no need to get lost in my beauty." Someone giggles. I looked to my side to see who the voice belonged to and it was Laiza's. She was literally hugging my arm.

"Aaaarrrrggghhh!" I screamed looking at her shocked.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?" I asked her moving away from her.

"Kya kar rahi hun?" She asked me batting her eyelashes at me innocently.

"Forget that, we came here to tell you that we are having a dance battle. The girls side against the boys side nothing more and nothing less now you may leave. Okay?" Zoya told her glaring at her. She nodded her head and started to come towards me with her arms open.

"Sainy boo let me give you a hug."

And next minute you knew it she was on the floor.

"Awwww i think the floor wanted to give you a hug and kisses too." Zoya says crouching down besides her. She just let out a huff straightened her dress and walked out the shop. We all had our fists in our mouths to stop us from laughing. As soon as she left we all broke out into laughter.

"Phew! Yaar she is the number one chipkali i have met." I tell them all as they all laugh at me.

Flashback ends....

______________________________________________

Asalamulaikum...👋🏻👋🏻xx

Hi guys soo here is another update as said in the previous chapter....😘😘😘

So who likes Laiza???😌😌

Well she sure luves Hussain. 😍😍Does Hussain luv Zoya or like her as a bff. Who knows....😖

Let's see who wins the dance battle.....

Anyways have a nice day and enjoy life...xx✌🏼✌🏼

Allah hafiz:)😘😍😘