Love is in the air

Waqas's POV:
"Me." Amina said.

"Beautiful." I told her whilst looking straight into her mesmerising eyes.

"Amina, since the day i first layed my eyes on you at the airport i dont know what happened to me but my heart started beating faster.

Everytime i look at you, your beauty manages to capture me and take me into a world where only you exist.

The way you talk to the way you walk. Everthing to do with you makes me forget about the people around me.

I know its the wrong time to say this but Amina i... i really like you. I like you since the day i saw you."

Phew...

That was hard. I just looked into her eyes to see her looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Oh God! I think i should've waited.

Shit! Does she even feel the same way. I feel soo stupid right now.

She looked up at me and...

"Waqas, i know i may sound like a crazy fangirl but since you guys started the youtube channel Dhoombros. I always had a crush on you. The type of crush you have for a celebrity like many other people do for you aswell.

But these past few weeks when we have started to spend time with each other i have seen another side of you. The side which you dont show the camera.

The side that shows how much you love and care for the people who mean something important to you.

Waqas, when i am with you, you make me feel as if i am really special and no other person has ever made me feel like that.

Waqas Riaz, i really like you to."

She told me. I got up and hugged her.

The rest of the guys whistled and cheered for us guys.

Amina's POV:
"Beautiful." Waqas said.

I looked at him shocked.

"Amina, since the fisr day i layed my eyes on you at the airport i dont know what happened to me but my heart started beating faster.

Everytime i look at you, your beauty manages to capture me and take me to a world where only you exist.

The way you talk to the way you walk. Everything to do with you makes me forget about the people around me.

I know it not the right time to say this but Amina i... i really like you. I liked you since the day i saw you."

He finished off looking straight in to my eyes waiting for me to reply.

I got tears in my eyes. I had no idea what to say.

"Bol be dey na kuch." Zoya whispered in my eyes breaking me from my trance.

"Waqas i know i may sound like a crazy fangirl but since you guys created the youtube Dhoombros. I always had a crush on you. The type of crush you have on a celebrity like many other people have for you aswell.

But these past few weeks when we have started to spend time with each other i have seen another side to you. The side you dont show to the camera.

The side that shows how much you care and love the people who means something important to you.

When i am with you, you make me feel special. No other person has ever made me feel like that.

Waqas Riaz, i really like you too."