Special guests

Zoya's POV:
"Zoya uth na!" Manahil screamed in my ears. I rolled to the other side of my bed and went to sleep again. "Aaaahhhhhhhh!" I screamed. I was soaking wet and on top of that my Jan was wet as well. Everyone knows how ad I am about my sleep." Who dared to disturb me from my beauty sleep?" I yelled at Manahil as she was in my room. She gulped and pointed at Suby bhai who was laughing at my state. As soon as i looked at Suby bhai, Manahil ran out of the room. "Watch what im going to do to you" i quickly got out of my bedand chasedSubhy bhai all around the room. He ran around the bed when be bumped in to the draw and fell. I ran towards him and tickled the hell out of him."p.. pl...plea.l...please s..sss...stop!" He yelled histerically. I stopped tickling him and he panted heavily to get his breath back. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed. I wore back skinny jeans with a blue shirt and a black jacket with my blue flats. I wore BB cream, kajal, mascara and lipgloss. I went downstairs and saw all the girls weaeing black jeans but with different coloured shirts. "Assalmualaikum" i greted everyone before i sat in my seat in the middle of Suby bhai and Aqi bhai." Kids you know that it is your Aquib bhais wedding in 1 week." We all nodded our heads understanding." Or meray dost kay betay are going to stay here till the wedding day. Their parents will come on the Engagement day."
"Abbu wo kab ayeingay?" I questioned.
"Zaroori bat toh bool gaya, you all have to go pick them up today. Its one sister 2 brothers and one cousin. Decide amongst you who is gping to go." Abbu explained to us.
We all went to ourhangoit place the game room and decided to make the plan.
"I've got an idea!" Aliyah yelled.
"Toh batao na cheek kyun rahi ho phir." Nav bhai told her.
"Us 4 girlswill go in ome car and the sister can come with us, and 2 of you boys can go and the 3 boys cam sit witb you and the rest of you can stay at home waiting to welcome them. What you think?" She asked us.
"Bohot barya! You all are sorted and she leaves us in a dilemma.Which 2 of us are going" Zee bhai praised her sarcastically . We all look at each other and burst out laughing.
"Yeh toh app log de ide karay ge na " Amina told them innocently. Theu decided that Suby bhai and and Zee bhai are going to go. We all set of and i was driving as always.We took 2 cars one merc and one BMW. Suby bhai was driving their car. The airport was and 1 hour drive but cozwe drove fast as i always do we rached there in 30 mins. Suby bhai lead us to a goup of boys and a girl.
"I guess that's them" I told the girls. They nodded and we followed the boys.
" Hi,you are going to be coming with us." Subhy bhai told them smirking at us. The boys turn and they were none other than tbe dhoombros themselves. Our jaws were touching the floor." Hi I'm Waqas this is my cousin. He was interupted by a voice
"Shehryaar but you can call me Shehry" he told us looking at Manahil.
"I'm Hussain, naam toh sunna hoga na"he said like Sharukh Khan.
"Yeah, we have because its a common name you see" i told him. He turned red as the others laughed their heads off." I'm joking, you don't need to introduce your selves coz we know you are dhoombros." i told them. The girls looked at me with wide eyes. "What!" I aske innocently. The dhoombros chuckled at my childish behaviour.
"So who's your favourite?" Shehry bhai asked Manahil. All eyes were on her now.
"Er...erm... my favourite is Hussain" she stuttered out. We all smirked at her as she blushed a deep shade of red, redder than a tomato." Okay let's go and eat and then go home." We all nodded our heads and decided to have McDonald's. We ordered 3 pizza's and talked and ate for a bit and then drove back home. We reached home in 30 mins and we were tired so we told mum that we have ate from out. We showed the boys their room and Maha her room and i changed my clothes and don't know when i dozed of to sleep.