Hangouts

Sorry guy's,my tablet wasn't working so i couldn't update and on top of that i had exams so i couldn't because to had to revise. I promise I'll try to update every weekend.

Zoya's POV:
"Api wake up!" Hassan yelled annoyingly.
"Hassy go away!" I yelled back angrily. I checked the time and it was only 9:30am. Seriously, who wakes up this early in the morning." Zoya, you've got 30 mins to get ready or else we are going and you're staying home all alone." Sufy bhai yelled. OMG! I quickly jump out of my bed and into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got changed into a baby pinkish top with white skinny jeans. I wore a matching pearl earings with pinkish ballerinas and already had baby pink nailpolish on whcih to finished the look off. I made my hair in a ponytail and curled the tips lightly and quickly head downstairs after doing my daily makeup.

 I made my hair in a ponytail and curled the tips lightly and quickly head downstairs after doing my daily makeup

On the way down, i bump into a hard chest. I quickly shut my eyes waiting for my bum to touch the floor but instead i felt two pairs of strong arms wrap around my waist preventing me from falling. I open my eyes and see Hussain staring at me confusingly.

Hussain's POV:
"Sain wake up!" Shehry yelled.
"2 mins more." I pleaded. He shook his head in a no." Pwease!" I said in a baby voice trying to convince him.
"Shehry, leave him if he does not want to come then he can stay home." Waqas told Shehry. I mentally thank Waqas for helping me. "ALONE!" Or not. As soon as i heard that, i ran out of my bed and grabbed the clothes Shehry was holding smirking and run to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom, when i heard Maha yelling,"Sain bhai, be quick na!" She started banging in the door." We're getting late!" Seriously this girl acts older than her age.
"I heard that." I said that out aloud. I quickly got changed and ax i was heading downstairs, i bumped into a delicrate figure. I quickly wrap my arms around her waist to stop her from falling. For at least 2 to 3 minutes she stayed in that position with her eyes shut. I mentally laughed at her cuteness. I wonder who she is. I couldn't see her face due to the beautiful hair that were covering her face. She opened one eye and as soon as she saw me she quickly stood up and removed her hair from her face. I realized it was Zoya. We ran downstairs to see everyone waiting for us impatiently. Shehry and Waqas wiggle their eyebrows at me with a huge smirk on their faces. These guys never leave a chance to tease me. I thought whilst walking towards them. "Yeah, we don't." Waqas whispered.

Did i say that aloud. I thought to myself.

"Yes, you did." Shehry whispered. We all walked into the dinning room to have breakfast. I sat next to my little princess Maha. Aliyah told us all to be quite as she walked towards Suby bhai with a bucket full of flour. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Suby bhai yelled. His hair was covered with flour and he knew she was going to do something so he stayed in his pj's. "Ammi! Dekho na Aliyah nay kya kiya." He whinned to Sanya aunty. "Tune kuch kiya hoga isliyay usnay tujhey prank kiya hai." aunty told him. "Aur hamari beti ko tang mat kar!" She scolded him.

"Mein bhi apka beta hun na." Suby bhai complained.

"Suby bhai! Cheese!" Manahil, Zoya, Amina and Aliyah shouted as they clicked a picture of him covered in flour. " Tum jao aur apkay kapray change kar kay ajao." Sanya aunty says.

Subhaan's POV:

Mein usay chorunga nahi. I thought to myself as i came downstairs. They were all waiting for me to come down patiently. Maha and the parents went in a BMW. Zoya, Manahil, Amina, Aliyah and Zeeshan in the white merc. Shehry, Waqas, Hussain, Aquib and Hassan went in the red Audie. Me and Arbaaz bhai went in the yellow lamborghini. Naveed and Sufyaan bhai went in the red ferrari. They decided to go to Deground in Faislabaad. On the way there, the parents took the longer route whereas we took the shortcut.

Manahil's POV:

We were all going to Faislabaad to Deground. Zoya was driving as always. I was sitting in the passenger seat and the other three clowns were dancing crazily at the back to abhi toh party shuru huwi. On the left hand side, was a red audie and on the right hand side there was a red ferrari and in front of us was a yellow lamborghini. "Guys, don't you think the boys are overprotective of us?" i questioned. Zee bhai spoke and said in a typical older bro's tone, "humara farz banta hai kay apni beheno ka kayal rakna." Sometimes, Zee bhai can be childish but he is a bro that everyone would crabe for. "When did you become and a typical elder brother?" Zoya asked him teasingly. He rolled his eyes at her comment. We all parked oyr cars on one side of the motorway for a small break. Me, Zoya, Amina and Aliyah were sll sitting on the car bonnets talking about random things whilst the guys were talking to each other. When, Hassan thought of a idea. "Why don't we all have a race till Deground." We all nodded our heads in a yes.
"Who is going to drive?" Sufy bhai questioned.
"Zoya, Hussain, Sufy bhai and suby." Arbaaz bhai ordered.
"Why don't we have 2 teams." Suggested Hassy.
"Me, Manahil, Shehry bhai, Zee bhai and Nav bhai in one car and in one car is Sufy bhai and Arbaaaz bhai." Zoya explained. "So thaat is one team and the rest are on the other team." She finished off. Everyone quickly got into their cars. We all lined pur cars in one line.

Zoya's POV:
"We are surely going to win!" I yelled to the opposing team.
"IN.YOUR.DREAMS!" Hussain yelled back.
Aquib bhai yelled, "Ready, steady, GO!" The engines roared loudly and off we went. We were behind Hussain and Sufy bhai and behind us was Suby bhai. I quickly turned left and he turned left. I turned right and he turned right. I started ti drive calmly and suddenly turned turn left and zoom straight ahead of them. Sufy bhai was directly behind me.

Hussain's POV:

"We are surely going to win! " Zoya yelled confidently. She's a girl. Obvio I'm going to win she's a girl." IN.YOUR.DREAMS!" I yelled back. Aqi bhai yelled,"Ready, steady, GO!" The engines roared loudly and off we all went racing. We were behind Suby bhai and Zoya and Sufy bhqi were behind us. Zoya went left i went left, she went right i went right. She start driving normally. I mentally smirked. No one can win me ar least she has learnt her lessson. Next minute, she was speeding infront and was right in front of us. OMG! This girl is really fast. "Be quick! Hussain be quick!" Amina api yelled.
"Wo larki hokay tumsau taaz chalati hai!" Aliyah yelled. I stepped on the accelerator amd tried to overtake Sufy bhai. I managed to overtake him but Zoya was clever and zoomed off. We arrived ar Deground and drop everyone off at the entrance and drove to the car park to park our cars. There were four spaces em0ty in a row. We parked our cars and ran.

Zoya's POV:
I was right behind Suby bhai with Sufy bhai next to me and Hussain was at the front. I grabbed sufy bhai's hand and run to the entrance where they all were cheering for their teams. We both ran in front of them and win just by 2 steps. The three boys were panting as i went and hugged my team. "Kuriyaa you drive soooo fast." Shehry bhai told me.
"Tell me something i don't know." I boasted.
"What do you eat?" Husssain questioned me.
"Anday." I rellied back casually. His eyes widened in shock. "Just joking." I told him and we both started laughing. We all went to find our parents.

Finally, i finished writing this chapter. Sorry again for the late update and please vote nd comment guys. Love you all and enjoy reading the chapter. I'll update the next chapter soon. InshaAllah.