We are going to Pakistan

Hussain 's POV:
"Shehry bhai, Sain bhai and Waqas bhai,mom is calling you." Maha came shouted from downstairs. "We're coming Maha." I yelled back. We all head downstairs into the lounge thinking about what they want to talk about. We got to the lounge and saw mom amd dad sitting there with serious faces. "Ji mama ap nay bulaya tha." Shehry asked them.
"First tum log betho," dad told us. We do as we are told and sit on the couch opposite them." What we wanted to tell you was that my friend has invited us to his son's wedding." We all look at each other happily.
"So you can start packing your bags because you are going to go tommorow." Mom told us. We all look at each other confusingly." Because they live in Pakistan." Dad cleared the misunderstanding that we had. OMG! We are going to Pakistan after 7 years. I cant wait and that to we have to attend a wedding. Weddings in Pakistan are so awesome." Ham upar ja rahein hein to pack our bags." I told mom. We all head upstairs to start our packing." Waqas are you going to come with us?" Shehry asked.
"Wait let me ask my mom." We both nod our heads while he rings his mom i ring Atif and ask him if he is going to come with us." Hey bro." I greet Atif
" Hi bro." He replies "wats up." He asks.
"Nothing much. Just asking you if you want to come with us to Pakistan because it's dad's friend son's wedding."i ask him.
" sorry bro, but i can't come vecause i am going to go New York and help dad with some work. Sorry next time. "
I felt really upset but i can't let him feel this so i told him that it's okay. Waqas's mom agrees so he will be coming with us. I continue with my packing and finish with my packing after and hour." Sain, Maha is going to come with us because mom and dad havesome work to finish of."Shehry told me. I nodded my head. We all went down had dinner and went upstairs to sleep because the flight was in the morning.

Next day...

"Sain yaar uth na!" Shehry yelled for like the tenth time. I whinned childishly and turmed to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep."AAAAHHHHHHHH!" i screamed as i felt two elephants jumping on me. "Saley, tu utay ga na?" Waqas asked me. "Han!" I screamed as i couldn't breathe properly. They got off me and i quickly ran to the bathroom after i took my clothes. I took a short shower and quickly wore my clothes. I wore a white v- neck shirt with black blazer and jeans with my white converse. I went out of thw washroom and jelled my hair into spikes. I went downstairs and had breakfast with my family. "Bacho,chalo ap ka flight ka time honay wala hein aur ap ko airport bhi pochna hein." Sad told us. I hugged dad and mom. We said our byes and sit in the taxi. We reach the airport and aait for our flight anouncement. "Shehry bhai i want chocolates." Maha told Shehry.
"Sain, give her the chocolate from your bag." Shehry told me.
"Mein kyun dun?" I told him. Shehry gave me death glares. I sigh loudly and get the chocolates frommy bag and give them to Maha." Yeh lo" I gave the chocolates and she stuck her tongue out at me and hid behind Shehry. Our flight anouncement was made so we all board the plane. It isgoung to be a looooo g flight i thought to myself. I plug my earphones in a doze off. "Sain yaar, uth na, we are about to land." Shehry woke me up shaking me. I wake up and wear my seatbelt. The plane lands we get off and get our laguage and went to find dad's friends children. A boy in his early twenties came to us and told us that we are going to go with them. Behind him were four girls and one more boy." Hi I'm Waqas, this is my cousin " he was cut off by a voice.
"Shehryaar but you can call me Shehry." Shehry told them.
" My name is Hussainnaam toh suna hoga." I introduced myself.
" yes we have, it's a common name you see." A girls said. I felt myself going red in the face as the others laughed their heads. "I'm joking, you don'tneed to introduce your selves coz we know you are dhoombros." The girls looked at me with wide eyes." What!" I asked innocently. The dhoombros chuckled at my childish behaviour. "So who is your favourite?" Shehry bhai asked Manahil. All eyes were on her now. " Er. . .erm. . . Hussain is my favourite. " she stuttered out. We all smirked st her as she blushed a deep shade of red, redder than a tomato. " Okay let's go and eat and then go home . " We all nodded our heads and decided to have McDonald's. We ordered 3 pizza's and talked and ate for a bit and then drove back to their house. We reached home in 30 mins. We told aunty that we ate from out and off to sleep. The girls showed us our rooms. I took a shower and changed into my pj's and dozed of thinking about Zoya.