Sangeet night

Zoya's POV:
Today was the sangeet day. As usual, the house was pretty packed with relatives.

"Zoya tum wahan kyun kari ho yahan akay meri madad karo." My pupo told me.

"Ji pupo, ayi." I answered her back.

"Ji pupo kis jeez mein mein ap ki madad karoon." I ask her.

"Beta yeh mithai kay dabay kitchen mein rakdo please. Mujse yeh naho hoga." She says complaining.

And there you have it. The desi aunties who need help in the smallest of things like picking up the mithai boxes.

I picked the boxes up and went and places them on the kitchen counter.

"Tum ko kya hua?" Shehry bhai came and asked me.

"Pupo bhi na. Kaam karathay rehthay hai. Aur wo ap kuch karthi hi nahi." I complained.

"Kyun,is baar pupo nay kya kiya hai?" Manahil comes and asks.

"Is baar she couldn't puck the mithai boxes up." I told her making a face.

"Yaar calm down. The poor lady is getting old. Plus, tum ko pata hai na how she is." Manahil told me.

"Magar har baar sge inly funds me to do her jobs." I tell her huffing in annoyance.

"Tum na apna mood mat kharab karo aur jakay tayaar hojao sangeet kayliye. Bhabi kay ghar bhi jana ha na?" She tells me guiding me towards my room.

I listen to her and head to my room and get changed in to my clothes. Not before taking a quick shower.

I change into my white dress and curled my hair lightly. I did my make which consists of foundation,blusher,bluey, turquoise eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. I finished the whole look of with a pinky lipstick with a little gloss to give it a shine. I wore my head piece and ma ear rings. I draped my turquoise, blue scarf on my should and pinned it down so it wouldn't move and wore my turquoise heels. I was finished and ready to go.

I head downstairs to see Manahil waiting for me

I head downstairs to see Manahil waiting for me. She looked really pretty. From both the sisters Manahil has always had a great fashion choice and was good with all type of clothes you gave her.

She was wearing exactly the same as me but she had a peachy,pink scarf with pink heels. She also had her hair opened and curled. With her head piece and ear rings. And a bracelet.

 And a bracelet