Sisterly love

Zoya's POV:
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I got up and walked to my wardrobe sleepily. I picked a simple blue shirt with white jeans.

I took a long relaxing bath got changed and head downstairs to help mom, chachi, Manahil and Aliyah in the kitchen.

"Chachi,ma aur auntie ap jake dinning table pe beth ja ye." I told them.

"Tum log itna kana kaisay banlogay?" Chachi asked.

"Ham manage karlengay chachi ap log ja ye." Aliyah says entering the kitchem and shooing them out.

We started making the aloo ke pranthay, fremch bread,toast and eggs,sandwiches,tea and coffee and orange juice.

After making the food,we go out and put the food in the dinning table and i sit next to Hussain.

I was eating when i saw Manahil and Shehry bhai holding the same parantha looking at each other. I nudge Hussain and make a gesture making him look at them smirking.

"Ehm...ehm!" We both say at the same time looking at both of them.

They both turn to us with red faces.

"What has happened to your faces?" Hussain says earning a glare from both of them.

"Ku.... kuch nahi." Manahil says stuttering.

"Are tou suuure?" I say teasingly with a mischievous grin.

"Han, we're sure?" Shehry bhai answers.

"Omg! Why didn't you tell me you have magic powers?" I tell him squeling. He looks at me like i have grown another head.

"Kya matlab?" He asks me with a confused face.

"You answered for Manahil without asking her." I reply back.

They both look at me and face palm themselves whilst the rest of the cuzzies stiffle a laugh.

Thank god the parents were talking amongst themselves otherwise i would be done by now.

"C mon guys we have to go get ready." Zee bhai told us.

We all got our own rooms and get ready.

I got changed into my dress which was white till the bottom of my chest and had yellow designs engraved into it and the rest of the dress was simple, yellow and flared. I paired it with my gold heels and my earings which i got from bhabi on my birthday.

My makeup consisted of red lipstick,blusher,mascara and eyeliner.

Just as i finished my make up, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yell at the person.

Manahil walks in saying she's gonna do her makeup here and she needs to take a pair of heels coz she doesnt have any matching ones.

"Manahil, can you do my hair for me plz?" I asked her.

She comes over to me with an angry face. Oh no! I'm dead!

"Yeh koy puchnay wali baat hai?" Sje asked me making me sit on my chair. She started fiddling with my hair and was done in 15 minutes.

"OMG! This looks awesome Manahil. It looks beautiful. No joke. Tysm." I say to her getting up and engulfing her into a bone crushing hug.

We break the hug.

"What are sister for eh?" She says whilst sitting on the stool and doing her makeup whilst i wear my heels and wait for her.

We both head downstairs.

The men were gonna be at our house as decided. We reached downstairs to be met by Aqi bhai.

"Aww my sweet,lovely sisters you look so beautiful!" He says embracing us both in a hug.

"What do you want?" We both asks him crossing our arms.

Asalamualaikum my lovelies.💝

Hows life???

Mine is hectic as always...

Anyways thats a snipet of the sisters bond with each other.👭

Next chapter will hopefully be about the mehendi.

Now how did u find the chapter.

What do you think Aqi Bhai is going to tell them to do?
And soz 4 the late chapter.

Tc..👌👍
Luv u all...💕💓💖💗
Appreciate all things u hav in life..... ✌👍👌
Till then...

Allah Hafiz....👋😙😘😚💋❤