Hey there Jack!

Amber walked down main street, looking for the library. Since she was new to town, it would take her a while to understand where everything was. LA was a place that she never thought she would end up at, and yet here she was. Walking down main street, looking for a library that she wasn't sure existed.

As Amber turned the corner she saw a tall skinny man standing in the center of a gang. Amber knew what places to stay away, and even if she was ganged up on she knew how to talk her way out of it. Clearly this man knew neither of those things, nor how to deal with it.

Amber looked around to see if anyone was watching, hoping that she wouldn't have to be the one to save this man's butt. She sighed and told herself that this could be her one good deed of the year, and began walking towards the small cluster of people.

"Hey James I've been looking everywhere for you. Will you please stop hanging around with your girlfriends and come on. Dad's meeting up with his friends. You know? The ones from the marines, and they're all showing their guns to each other. I know how you hate to miss it."

The young man with weird green hair had a puzzled look on his face, but the gang members seemed to trickle away in spite of it. When the green haired man wasn't blocked by many people, and a look of sheer terror on his face, he reminded Amber of someone she knew.

Amber's hand rose to her mouth just as the odd green haired man said, "Ya came in just the nick of time, they was gonna knock my teeth out!"

A/N Hope you guys like it! I just made this in the spur of the moment for a friend of mine

Enjoy!