The Hospital Visit ;_;

Their footsteps echoed through the hall, along with others. The pristine white walls were sterilized and pristine, almost as if it were mocking them. Amber and Jack navigated their way through the halls, looking for the emergency care area. Marks room number was 13. When they found the room Jack pushed open the heavy door, and the sight laid out before then made both of them wish to cry.

Mark was laying in the hospital bed, the sheets cleanly laid ontop of his legs, his arms laid neatly by his side. His heart moniter beeped in a frightening sort of way, the sound pounding through their ears. He had a mask over top of his nose to help him breathe, a needle in his arm with fluids dripping into it, with his hair combed neatly to one side. Around him was Ryan, Matt, Wade, Brian, and Bob.

"What the hell do you want?" Wade's sneer voice cut through both amber's and Jacks hypnosis, and they both looked down to the ground in shame.

"We uh. Came to see Mark here!" Jack went to walk up to Coma induced Mark, but Brian stepped forward to keep him from coming closer. Jacks stepped back and reached for Amber's hand. She let him grab it.

"Mark is our friend. You can't keep him... Fr-..." Amber's feeble attempt to see Mark died away when she saw the glares that everyone gave her. Pure hate seemed to radiate from them, as if they could destroy the both of them with their eyes.

Jack looked at Marks calm, unnatural face and tried to apologize to him.

"Mark I-"

"GET OUT"

The scream from Ryan made everyone jump, and Amber pull Jack towards the door. Jack resisted at first, but then followed Amber out of the hospital room and into the hallways. They didn't speak at all as they walked down the halls, into the lobby, out the door, in the car, and on the way home.

The silence was deafening.

A/N
Oh so uh hi. My readers. I would like to think we became a little community but I don't really know. I must say, it has been quite a little thing we had here. No, no the story hadn't ended. I think. Still trying to figure out where to take it. But there shall be one more chapter. It might be 10 words or maybe a thousand, we won't know until I've updated.

I just want to say thank you. So much.