Getting to Know One Another

"Helloooo?" Jack said this as he waved his hand around in front of Amber's face, but her mind was elsewhere.

This was Jacksepticeye. THE Jacksepticeye. What was he doing here? Why was he here? And why was he just in the middle of a gang?

Jack once more waved his hand in front of her face, snapping Amber back to reality, as she quickly began to fumble with her apologies. Jack raised his hand and said "No no its fine. Clearly your mind is someplace different. But thanks anyways for the whole saving my arse and all." Amber smiled, or at least she thought she did.

"Um I'm uh happy to be of assistance... Jack..?" Amber said awkwardly, not sure how any of this would play out.

Jack chuckled softly and asked what her was doing and where she was headed to. Amber awkwardly mumbled the library, looking down at the blacktop.

"Hey! I love da library!" Jack nearly screamed, but she smiled remembering all of the videos she watched of his. "Oh!" Jack once again screamed, smacking his hand against his forehead, "I forget my manners. What's yer name?"

"Amber."

"Amber. That's a nice name. Hey, I just got here myself, and I'm supposed to be meeting up with a friend around five, but can I accompany you to the library.. Maybe?" Jack looked down, rubbing his neck. A grin exploded onto Amber's face and she nodded vigorously. Jack smiled as well and took out the GPS on his phone, searching for the library.