The Plan

In the kitchen, Amber sat atop of a bar stool sipping her hot chocolate. Christy sat beside her drinking her coffee. The smell wasn't pleasant to Amber, now was the taste, which was why the stuck to her hot chocolate for the moment.

"So. The plan." Christy said inbetween gulps of her drink. With a sigh, Amber responded to the insane plan that her friend had cooked up the night before.

"I ask Jack out for a drink. I get him drunk and talk about feelings and shiz. Plan. Okay?" Christy nodded at her response like she had passed a test.

"Now at the bar, you need to get something to drink okay. Jack will probably be drinking-"

"A bar?"

Both Christy and Amber turned towards to doorway which had mark standing there in his M with a moustache pajamas rubbing his eyes.

"Uh. Um. I uh-" Christy was once again interrupted, this time by Amber.

"Yeah. I thought it would be a cool idea for us all to go out for some drinks. You know, Me, you, Christy, Jack, Ryan, and Matt." Amber knew that when it came to lying, Christy sucked. She would always add too much detail to the story. Besides, Amber never really felt like some one on one time with Jack.

"Oh. Uh yeah sure I guess." Mark once again rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up more. "Is that coffee?"

Christy seemed in shock once again. She somehow managed to nod at Jack, her eyes wide.

"Good. I need some. Uagh" Mark shuffled over to the cabinet and grabbed himself a cup.

"Hey I know its a change in plans but it better than nothing, right?" Amber whispered to Christy and make began to pour coffee into his mug. Christy didn't respond until Mark had shuffled out of the kitchen and into his living room. Christy sighed as soon as he left and immediately relaxed.

"Yeah I'm sure it's fine." Christy gulped the last of her coffee. With a smirk, Amber said, "yeah. And you might even convince Mark to take off his shirt for $20."

Christy chocked on her coffee, making what was still in her mouth go across the table.

"HAHAHA." Amber laughed and chocolate milk came out of her nose. Christy pointed to amber's face and laughed too. Soon they were laughing to hard to notice that Ryan had gotten up and looked into the kitchen, smiling when he saw Amber laugh.