Now What?

A/N it has been brought to my attention I have spelled Markiplier wrong, and thats my phones doing. I'll try and change that. Okay THANKS

Trying to shove her clothes into the suitcase, Amber wiped her runny nose. Her shirts were unfolded, which made packing a female dog. Throwing her stuff in there without thinking just continued to make it more messy. But she didn't care. She had been hurt and she just wanted to leave.

-- explain time --

After Jack had gone off to the bathroom, Amber had stayed at the bar. She continued to drink drink after drink after drink, never really thinking about how much she had drunk. After who knows how many, Amber had gotten up to go to the bathroom. When she was headed into the woman's bathroom, Jack and Mark came out of the bathroom. Both were smiling with their cheeks aflame, along with their clothing messed up. The two of them had stared and Amber, and then Jack reached over and wrapped his arms around Mark, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey! We're together! Ha-ha! God I love you!" Jack gave Mark another kiss, one much deeper this time and Mark kissed back.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Amber ran into the bathroom, leaving Mark and Jack in the hallway.

-- time skip againz --

She slid into her car and turned on the music, having it as loud as she could without her ears hurting. Putting the car out of park, Amber drove her car out of Mark's driveway and down the road, trying not to look back at the life she left behind.

A/N DONT WORRY IT ISNT IT THERES MORE!! But the next two days or so will be small updates of less than a hundred words, but I will update twice a day.

THANKS FOR THE VIEWS HUMANZ!!