Christy What You Doing

Before they made it back to Marks house, Christy had asked a million questions, probably giving Jack a headache. With great pain, Amber watched as Christy asked question after question after question. Jack seemed to be okay with it, but Amber knew that he must be dying inside just like she was.

"So what's it like having this little shoot hanging around you all the time? I mean, does she ever go home? Does she just sleep there? Does she provide you with any privacy? I saw the Amber sneakaroo in the background of that Would You Rather Video. Dang. The world blew up after that, you know?" Amber groaned internally. She knew that Christy would either be completely silent, or never stop rambling.

Apparently it was the latter this time.

Jack attempted to answer all of Christy's questions, but then again no one probably could. Amber gripped the steering wheel, adding gas, wanting to get to Mark's as quickly as she could, wanting the horror to end.

When they arrived at Marks house, Christy immediately silenced. Good. Amber decided that maybe the thought that she was going to meet Markiplyier kind of stunned her into silence. Whatever, at least she's still not embarrassing me.

The sun was bright, so bright that they all hand to cover their eyes with their hands, squinting up at the sun.

"Shat. That light is BRIGHT." Jack continued to whine about the sun until they were on Mark's patio, in the shade. Christy seemed to be completely entranced into her bag. Amber rolled her eyes and opened the door to Mark's, yelling out "We're home Mark. With my friend. Keep your shirt on."

Amber turned and looked at Christy. Her eyes were wide, and you could practically see the gears in her mind turning. Lego ran up to Amber and began to lick her hand. When he realized that Amber had an extra stranger with her, he began to bark loud enough for the neighbors.

"LEGO! SHUT UP! THEY'RE ARE GUESTS IN THE FRICKING HOUSE." Ryan's voice came from the kitchen, and soon he walked out to the living room. He was wearing a plain black shirt, with pajama pants. Typical Ryan. Amber smiled at the sight.

"Yeah you aren't the only loud thing around here." Ryan smiled as Amber said this, but his attention was soon drawn away from her to Christy, who had just cleared her throat.

"Hey. Ryan" He said pointing to himself. Be then proceeded to reach his hand out for her to shake. Hesitantly, Christy did.

"Um. Is Matt here?" Extremely quietly, and a high pitched voice, Christy asked Ryan, looking around.

"Oh well Matt doesn't live here. Its just me and Mark. But then we got Jack. Who. Won't. Leave. Then Amber came around, with no where to live... And well. Full house now that you're here." Ryan cleared his throat after saying this, glancing towards Amber.

"Come on Christy, me and you will share a room." Amber started to walk up the stairs, not waiting until see if Christy was following.