Her Question

"OH MY GOD DAD I'VE HAD ENOUGH" Mark threw her bookbag down onto the kitchen floor, furious.

"I JUST STARTED 8TH GRADE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL BUT THEY POINT OUT MY NAME. MARK. WHY THR HECK AM I CALLED MARK?!? I DESERVE... NO.. I DEMAND ANSWERS!!"

Amber tilted her head into the kitchen to see Mark, their daughter, yelling at Jack once more. There had been a standoff between the two of them about her name. She didn't like it and wanted to change it, or at least be called something else. Jack would refuse. She would want the reason why they have her a boy name. He refused. It happened weekly. But Amber stayed out of it. She decided it was up to Jack when to tell her about Mark.

Jack let out a sigh and looked at Amber. When he met her eyes he nodded. Amber then leaned her head back out of the kitchen and walked away. This was between the two of them.

"Okay I'll tell you." Jack pushed out a chair for Mark to sit in, and rates his head on his hand.

"Wait-what? Really?" Mark said as she sat down. She narrowed her eyes, not quite believing what he was saying.

"Yes really. You're old enough now aren't ya? To know everything. So here's the story.

Your mother was walking down the street looking for the library. Since she was new to town she didn't quite understand where everything was..."

A/N

Wow last chapter. I'm going to miss this story. I truly will. I hope you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have. When I first started it I wrote it for Amber, my friend. But now I finished it for about 10 people. Which is better than what I hoped for. So I would like to leave you with a quote from a wise man on Twitter. He said, "Started at the bottom, and know we just a little bit above the bottom."

Keep fangirling guys. *salutes*

~British Crazy~