Who is this STRANGE MAN

"Uh oh. Hi I'm uh Amber." Amber was amazed. In just two days she had met with Jacksepticeye on a date (maybe), and went to Markiplyier's house.

"Yes hello i am Mark." He said acting like they were talking on the phone, "Jacks awkwardness on the part of you has been unnerving. Glad you could make it, now maybe he'll calm the fluff down." Jack still stood behind him, except now his hands were slowly sliding down his face, making it look as if he were melting.

With a small smile Amber said, "Can I uh. Come in?"

"Uh yeah sure, come on in." Mark gestured his hand towards the inside of the house, and Amber scuttled in.

The first thing Amber noticed was the Cinderella and Jasmine costumes hanging on a chair near the door.

"Uhhhh." Amber said mildly confused.

Jack blushed deeply, replying, "It was all of marks idea here. I never even wanted to be Cinderella!" His response caused Amber to smile, small one, but one that Jack still noticed.

"See we're doing it for the fans," Mark explained, "we are planning to do a would you rather episode, where every time we guess the least voted side, we have to put on an article of clothing from our little princess getup. First person to be full princess loses. Gonna be pretty cool." Mark awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. His eyes darted around, looking everywhere but Jack. Weird.

"Cool idea. I think the fans will love it." Amber shrugged to say that she didn't really know, but Marks face had lit up, and he had bounded out of the room before anyone could question his actions, leaving just Amber and Jack in the same room.

"So. Yer a fan of both of us?" Jack said to Amber.

"Yeah. I'm a fan of a lot of things. Like My Little Pony." Amber cringed a little when she said that. How many 24 year old adults watch My Little Pony?

"I've never seen those before. A lot of people say its good, but I've never gotten around to watching it. Maybe we could watch it later?" The look on jacks face was of one of questioning and hopefulness, one that Amber sadly could not turn down.

"Yeah sure. I hope Mark has Netflix, its going to be a long day."

A/N- Yep. I brought in MLP. What a rollercoaster of fun filled events planned out. Although, I honestly can't think of anything that could be better than having MLP in this. Thanks for the views, I'll keep posting everyday! Thanks