Wow More People

The clock continued to go tick-tock in the most menacing way Amber could ever have imagined. She looked around, her patience wearing thinner by the minute. Jack reached over from the plastic airport chair from beside her, wrapping his arms around her in a constructing hug. Wow he really is an amazing hugger. Amber took a deep breath, calming herself. The airplane was going to be late, Christy had told her so. Everything is fine. She's just a little late. A ding! Was heard, and an airplane began to pull onto the runway. Amber stood up and walked over to the big glass window, laying her hand on the cool glass. She turned to Jack and smiled. Jack replied with a small smirk and stood up. He walked over to her and looked out at the airplane.

"That's her eh?"

"Yeah. Christy is a little weird, but we've been friends since 6th grade. She likes Mark though, well, just his chest." Jack snorted at this response, his laughter causing other people in the airport to turn around and stare at him. When his laughter died out, silence filled the airport.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Mark to keep his shirt on." At this response, both of them began to laugh, causing more death stares from the others. After that, they sat in silence until the airplane was attached to the walkway, and people began to unload from the airplane. Many people stood up and began running to their loved ones and friends.

"Oh god." Jack was completely entranced by the next group of people who came off of the plane. Girls came out of the doors, very pretty ones for that matter. They were all wearing makeup, and bags with the emblem of a VS.

Victoria's Secret models.

And behind all of the models, was Christy, struggling with her luggage.

"Flipping models. They aren't no FLIPPING HELP. Well flip me I'm sorry I'm not pretty. No where the heck is my friend?!"