MLP Episode

The credits rolled across the screen, and the theme song began to play, as Amber stood up and stretched. Looking down, she could see Jack sitting there just staring at the screen.
"Do you like it?" Silence from Jack. Amber awkwardly shuffled around, waiting for some sound to escape his mouth. Jack looked up at Amber, and opened and closed his mouth several times before saying something.

"Why have I've never seen this before? Cause its so FRICKIN AWESOME" Amber let out a sigh of relief, thrilled that he liked it.

"So who's your favorite character?"

"Well I like Spike, its cute how he can send letters with his fire and all, but then again Fluttershy is really nice and introverted, but I also like how energetic Pinkie Pie is." Jack replied with a sparkle in his eyes.

"My favorite is Rainbow Dash. She represents loyalty. Pinkie Pie is laughter, and Fluttershy honesty."

"Oh so you mean like each of them represent their own little thing?" A look of realization flashed across Jack's face. Amber nodded her head, about to explain more about this fandom that she had dragged him into when Mark walked into the room.

"Hate to break up your date but Jack and I need to make a video." Mark said a little too harshly.

"Uh yeah I'm coming." Jack said, springing up off of the couch. He followed Mark out of the room, leaving Amber alone in Markiplyier's living room, on his Netflix account. With a thought of 'what the heck' Amber flopped down on Marks couch and clicked Next Episode.

A/N- Wow 60 views! Thank you guys so much for reading these, and if you have anything that you want in this fanfiction, comment and I'll fit it in. The next chapter will be longer, the length of each chapter depending on what event will happen in it. Thanks again for the views, they mean a lot!