Part 1

Marron P.O.V:

The thought of having to go to school sucked but it was made better knowing that there would be guys there.

Hexas was not convinced but he kept his mouth shut.

I recognized the guy from Saturday night and went over to him.

He had some friends who were really, really hot. I could have some fun with these guys.

'Please shut off your mind from me when you’re thinking of guys like that' Hexas said in our own private way.

I would have answered back but I was too busy staring at an extremely hot guy who was sorting out books in his locker. He had buzzed blonde hair and was wearing

A white cotton shirt with light blue jeans, he might as well have worn a halo. He screamed virgin.

"Hello handsome" I smiled at the guy, who turned to look at me.

He had a cute, baby face with blue/grey eyes.

"Um......hello?" He said, blushing a little bit, which was really sweet!

"Alright Marron" The guy from Saturday night said.

"Hi.......what was your name again?" I asked, biting on my lip ring.

"Lewis" He said, his face falling a bit that I couldn’t remember his name. What did he expect me to do, write all the names on my hand? That would be a pretty long list.

"Right" I smiled. "Anyways, I have a timetable diffrent from my big brothers and I need someone to escort me" I pouted.

"Let me have a look at your time table" Lewis suggested.

I handed him the piece of paper, my black painted finger nails brushed his wrists, a sensitive spot that turns all guys on.

"Looks like you got the same classes as me and Harrison" He smiled up at me.

"Which one of you is Harrison?" I asked, looking at the three other guys, on of which had his arm around a very cute looking girl.

She had big round dark brown eyes and small features. If I got my hands on her she would be smoking hot.

"Me" The cute virgin said.

"Nice name" I smiled at him.

He just shrugged. "I'm going before we're late"

"It’s like ten minutes until the bell goes" Lewis said.

Harrison just walked off, his books in hand.

"He’s such a geek, you stick with me babe" Lewis said, putting his arms around my shoulders.

As a shape shifter I'm pretty independent and hate guys that try and posses me. He might as well stick 'property of Lewis' on my ass.

I moved out from under his arm and ran (which was hard considering I was wearing three inch heels) to catch up with Harrison, who was about half way down the hall already.

"Hey" I smiled at him.

I was five foot eight and he only looked about six feet so there wasn’t much of a height difference.

"Hey, again" He said, sounding a little freaked out.

It was probably best if I played nice with this one, he was obviously shy. "I didn’t get to introduce myself, I'm Marron" I smiled, putting out my hand to shake.

Harrison's P.O.V:

I stared at her hand for a moment, wondering what the hell she was doing. Lewis just practically got his dick out and started waving it around for her and she was talking to me, when I wasn’t really that interested in talking to her.

My mama had brought me up to be polite though so I shook her hand and smiled at her. "Well it’s nice to meet you. I'm surprised someone like you got into the highest set"

That wasn’t supposed to come out.

"What do you mean by someone like me?" She asked, raising one of her perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"You look like you care about more things then homework" I said honestly, I'd already dug myself a big enough hole, might as well make it a foot deeper.

"And you don’t look so much like a nerd" She smiled. "Considering you’re totally hot and have some real good arm muscles"

Okay.............didn’t know what to say to that.

I just carried on walking, hoping maybe if I kept quiet she would get bored and go find someone else to annoy.

"So you lived here all your life?" She asked.

"Seriously?" I asked, turning. "You can’t be interested in weather I've lived here all my life"

She shrugged. "I was making conversation, that’s what normal people do"

"I'm obviously not normal, now if you would excuse me I really need to get to class" I said, starting to walk a bit faster.

She followed me in silence

Marron P.O.V:

Wow, he was a weird one.

Maybe a more direct approach was needed.

There was no closets around and he quickly turned to walk into a class room with 'Mr. Thomas, English' on the door.

I followed in behind.

The teacher standing writing on the board with neat big hand writing was fit as!!

He had longish black hair and sexy stubble; he looked like the guys you see on the front of sexy, steamy romance novels (my favourite of course)

"You must be Marron" Mr. Thomas smiled.

"The one and only" I smiled back.

"And I see you already have found a friend to take you round" The teacher said. "You can share a desk if you want"

I looked at Harrison who was staring wide eyed at the teacher.

I smirked at him and nodded at the teach. "Thank you"

Harrison moved his bag off the chair and put his chair as far from me as he possible could.

The teacher came down the isle and handed me a book.

Harrison P.O.V:

It was going to be a long day.