Part 30

Marron P.O.V:

When I woke up in the morning, even before I opened my eyes I knew the day was better then the one before.

Harrison’s strong, warm arms were around me. Desire shot down my body, just from his touch.

I yawned and stretched, reluctantly moving his arms off me so I could go into the bathroom and take a shower.

Black was already in there, obviously the sun hadn’t come up yet.

He turned and smiled at me. "You coming in too?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No more fun for us Black, I official have someone"

He stared at me for a second then burst out laughing. "You’re finally settling down with someone? That’s going to piss off some people"

I smiled at him. "Good thing I have a big scary vampire friend-"

He cut me off. "Friends with benefits"

I rolled my eyes. "Keep wishing" I said and walked back into my room.

Harrison was pulling on his jeans, facing away from me.

Oh my god, he had such a cute bum!

He turned, only wearing jeans and I could only stare and his fit body, his sculptured abs and a V that led underneath his trousers, making me want to take his trousers off again.

I couldn’t believe that I'd only had him last night and here I was again, my body melting as he walked towards me, his arm resting on my shoulders. "Morning" He said, his smile growing impossibly bigger.

"Hey" I smiled. "I'm guessing you have to go home before your mom finds out"

He nodded. "I'll see you at school"

He bent slowly to kiss me gently, leaving me wishing for more.

I wanted to say something else but I chickened out, letting him pull on his tee-shirt and walked out into the now empty club.

Black walked into my room just as I heard the entrance door shut.

He was naked as he sniffed around my room.

"Do you mind?" I laughed, chucking a black fluffy towel at him.

"Smells like you got a rich one" He smiled, wrapping the towel around his waist.

"Haha" I said sarcastically, pulling on some underwear and going to my closet.

I felt Blacks arms go round my waist, his lips kissing my neck. "The sun is coming up soon"

"Shouldn’t you be in your coffin then?" I said, not moving as his hands moved underneath my bra, his thumb tracing my nipples.

"I still have about half an hour" He said, his fangs grazing over my skin