Part 16

Marron P.O.V:

Harrison dropped me back at the club and I quickly kissed his cheek before running inside, hearing the werewolves around the club.

No one was in the main club apart from a few vampires talking but I quickly went past them, ignoring the comments as I took off the cardigan.

I was definitely wearing too many clothes.

"Hey" I heard a voice say from behind me and I turned to see Black, looking me over slowly with his eyes.

I smiled up at him. "You coming into my room?" I asked, raising my eyebrow suggestively.

He smiled, showing that his fangs were out, a sign that he wasn’t just coming into my room to chat.

I opened the door and quicker then I could see the door was shut and I was leaning against it, Black's lips on mine.

I ripped open his shirt, not caring as the buttons fell to the floor with the material as he lifted one of me legs, moving roughly against me.

He watched in satisfaction as my neck arched and I moaned.

Suddenly my clothes were gone and I smiled at Black, how still had his dark, tight jeans on.

He kissed down my neck, his fangs grazing to my nipples as he started sucking.

I cried out as his hips moved again.

I used the only other magic I knew, apart from willing someone to do something, to make Black's jeans and boxers disappear.

He lifted my leg higher, so it was wrapped around his hips and entered me hard.

I moaned loudly as he moved in and out of me, his neck arched back as he moved faster, turning almost into a blur.

Just when I was about to explode he bit down on my shoulder, growling.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I came but he didn’t stop.

He moved us so we were lying on the floor, him between my legs as he started to move again, still sucking on my neck.

My hips moved with his and after a few more minutes he pulled away from my neck to cry out.

There was blood dripping from his mouth onto me and I felt the wound on my shoulder bleeding.

"That good enough to get rid of you craving?" I asked as he licked my stomach were the blood had dripped.

"I could never have you enough Marron, I crave you every second" He said, moving up to lick my shoulder so the wound disappeared.