Part 42

Marron P.O.V:

We managed to find a small desolate building in the middle of nowhere and we parked all the trailers at the back of the building.

It was early morning and there was no chance of me getting any sleep so I stayed up with Avil, who was happily munching through a cereal bar I'd found in one of the trailers, I couldn’t eat either.

"You okay?" I asked Avil, turning to smile at her.

She was grinning widely. "Harrison"

My face dropped. "He’s gone, Avil. You’re with us now" I said, sound close to tears, a huge lump in my throat.

She grabbed my hand and, with a force that would have broken a normal human’s hand, turned me. "Harrison"

Harrison's car pulled up, making a trail of duct behind it.

It was like an angel stepped out of the car. The light of the morning seeming to brighten suddenly.

He jogged towards me; still in the clothes he'd been wearing last night, still managing to look just as amazing.

I'd washed my face but that was as far as my clean-up had gone and right now I didn’t care.

He scooped me up, his arms tight around my waist and we kissed me, crushing his lips to mine.

I ran my hands over his face, tracing the muscles on his chest to make sure he was actually there and stupid tears fell down my cheeks when I realised it was him, that he'd come back for me.

"I'm sorry-" I said but he cut me off, putting his lips back on mine to silence me, it worked.

"I don’t care, whatever happened doesn’t matter" He said, looking at me with his sweet eyes. "I love you Marron"

That was the first time he'd ever said that to me! the words hung in the air for a second as we looked at each other.

"I love you too" I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him again with a force that nearly knocked him over.

He pulled away, smiling, running his hand through my hair, which was tangled and a total mess.

"I'm not letting you leave again" I smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere" He smiled back. Kissing me before turning to where Avil had been stumbling to her brother.

He picked her up with one arm and kept his other arm wrapped around my waist

Harrison P.O.V:

"This is where I want to be," I smiled at the two of them. "None of us are going anywhere."

fin.