Part 36

Marron P.O.V:

His blood was amazing, its taste so sweet that I didn't think I could stop.

I heard Black moan and his hips started moving against me.

I could feel myself get stronger from the blood every moment and I started to move my hips with his, feeling

like I could explode at any second from the pleasure of his blood and the feeling of him moving on top of me, hitting just

the right spot so that I moaned.

I heard the door open but I didn't care. the couple would have to find another place to get it on because his room wasdefinitelyoccupied.

The door slammed shut and a blast of air from the force of the door came to us and I recognized Harrison and....Avil?

I pulled away, pushing Black off me to sit up.

He fell on the floor in suprise as I got up and pulled on some jeans and tee-shirt.

"Whats the sudden hurry?" Black asked, moving behind me and brushing my hair, running his lips across my shoulder to my neck.

I pulled away. "Harrison just walked in, I smelt him. I have to go find him" I said, wincing because I side and chest were still a little sensitive but the major wounds healed.

Black shrugged. "We were doing well without him Marron"

I stared at him in disbelife. "you knew it was him yet you carried on?"

again, he just shrugged, unfazed by anything.

I couldnt control myself enough and burst into a big lepord, stalking Black.

"Look, I'll sorry" He said quickly, knowing that in a fight between us I would win because I'd taken his blood. "We are way better

together then you and that human. you havent even given it a chance"

I growled and loped out the room, going through the exit to the parking lot, breathing in the air.

Avil scent was stronger because she was a supernatural so I followed it to the main road.

Harrison P.O.V:

I gently rocked Avil back and fourth until she fell asleep again, thinking about what we were going to do.

I'd promised her that I would sort it out but I had one hundred dollars in my pocket and that was it.

There was a next town but it would cost at least fifty dollars just in gas to get there.

I looked into the woods, even though it was too dark to see anything and decided that I would rather go to the next town then spend

another minute in a town where my crazy mama lives and I knew Marron would be there.

I put Avil on the seat next to me and turned on the engine, going fast down the desolate road.