Part 6

Harrison P.O.V

Marron wouldn’t tell me what had gone on in the girls toilets but after popular girl Amanda walked out, glaring, I knew it had something to do with her.

As we waited for the bell to ring in class she painted her lips red expertly in a little compact mirror.

"Any smudges?" She asked me, looking at me.

I looked at her perfect red lips, probably longer then I should have before quickly turning away. "Its fine" I said stiffly, doodling on the front of my notebook.

"So is that where you keep all your deep dark secrets then?" she smiled at me.

I couldn’t help but to smile back. "No, its called a notebook. Its where you write notes from lesson"

She sighed, pulling out her glasses again. "I wish you would think a little more of me Harrison, I'm not a total dumb-ass"

The way she said my name and he shivering with pleasure that I had never felt before.

Marron P.O.V:

"You should really come this Friday to the freak club, it would be cool if you could" I said as more students started filing in from lunch.

He looked down at me, shocked. "Your seriously inviting me?"

I smiled, "Of course, why wouldn’t I? You seem like a really cool guy"

Oh, my god. Could I get any more lame?!?!

He looked at me for a second then nodded. "Okay, I guess I could give it a try"

"Awesome" I smiled, just as the teacher called for our attention and we both looked to the front of the class.

After school Hexas was already waiting by the hearse and I quickly said goodbye to Harrison before going to Hexas.

'Good day?' I asked him in his head, our preferred way to talk.

'Pretty cool, found out the girls name' he smiled as he drove, fast, out the parking lot, everyone watching us. I blew a kiss at the slut from the restroom at lunch.

She was sitting in a Porsche, no surprise there.

'Ready to stalk her?' I laughed.

He turned to me and smiled, raising one of his eyebrows. 'What do I do best?'

I sighed, for a quiet guy he was so cocky. 'Math problems?' I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes. 'Get rid of the boyfriend, step one, get her into bed, step two'

'Man whore' I laughed and he shrugged.

'At least I cared to remember her name, which is Mary-Anna' he said as we did a sharp right down an old dirt road that led to the club.

The locals had not been happy about us settling here but we brought in money and tourism, no one could complain!

'What you doing tonight then?' I asked. 'Want to run around the woods before I have to go out?'

'That Lewis kid again, getting attached I see' He said, screeching to a halt.

'Eww, no, he just pays well and his letting me into his house, I'm sure there's some money hidden there somewhere' I smiled at him.

'You’re good' he smiled at me, ruffling my hair. 'What we changing into?'

I thought for a minute. 'I'm bored of wolves now, plus the werewolves have probably already taken that privilege away'

'What about we give them a little shock?' He smiled, raising his eyebrows.

I nodded and we quickly changed into black panthers.

We could intently smell the werewolves and we followed the tracks north to the deeper part of the woods, further away from the humans.