Part 21

Harrison P.O.V:

I finally did it, with Marron!!

I'd lost my virginity to the hottest girl in the world.

When I woke up we were lying on the sofa, my arm around her waist.

I yawned and stretched, remembering I needed to get Avil up so Mama didn’t freak, and pulled on my clothes quickly.

The freak show was desolate and a total mess as I went to the main door, opening it and going to my car.

Mama wasn’t awake yet when I climbed up to my window into my bedroom, going into the bathroom to have a quick shower before Avil woke up.

"You didn’t come home last night" Avil said as I was getting dressed.

"Sorry" Was all I could say. I felt really guilty suddenly; I'd left my little three year old sister for sex!

"How about tonight, when I come back from the gym I'll secretly get a DVD and sweets and when Mama goes to bed we'll watch it" I smiled at her as I helped her pull on her little pink dress.

"We don’t have a TV though" She said, biting her nails.

I smiled and winked at her. "Your gonna have to trust me"

Honestly, I had a portable DVD player under my bed but Avil's only three so I'll let her think it was some kind of magic.

"But you can’t tell Mama" I said as I carried her down stairs.

"Our secret" She smiled, putting out her pinkie finger.

I smiled and linked my pinkie finger with hers.

As I left for the gym (the only escape from Mama on the weekends) my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hello?" I said when I didn’t recognize the number.

"You disappeared" Marron said down the phone.

I smiled, "I have a little sister to deal with"

"Well, come over tonight, I'll show you what you missed this morning" She suggested, even the thought had me hard.

"Can’t, promised Avil that I'd watch a DVD with her tonight" I said regretfully.

"Is this the other woman? I mean I can share"

I laughed. "It’s my sister, you’re the only one"

There was a minute of silence down the phone and I wondered if I'd done anything wrong.

"Why don’t I come around, I'll watch a DVD with you and your sister and we can do it after wards" She suggested.

"Not a good Idea Marron" I sighed. "My Mama, remember?"

"Leave your window open" She said before hanging up.

I smiled down at my phone, I loved that I never knew what she was thinking.