Part 17

Harrison P.O.V:

I was smiling all the way home until I saw my mama's shadow by the window.

Here came the shit, I though as I got out the car.

Thing is, I knew Marron was worth getting told off, she was the most amazing girl I'd ever met.

"Where have you been?" My mama asked, standing in the lounge, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I told you, I went to friend’s" I shrugged.

"That’s strange, I got a phone call from Tash saying that you were in the pizza restaurant with one of the girls from the freak show and I’m sure, when I went to look, that I saw you running into an alleyway with a girl" mama said, staring daggers at me.

I took a deep breath, I wasn’t good at lying to mama but I knew she probably wouldn’t let me out the house ever again if she found out the truth. "I don’t know what you’re talking about mama, I was at Lewis’s, you can phone and check"

I was totally bluffing but I knew if she did phone up and ask Lewis would lie and his parents where away on one of there business trips.

"I trust that you haven’t been messing around with those whores" She said, "Just don’t let me catch you with any of them"

I nodded and went upstairs, taking them two at a time.

First I went to Avil's room, which was small and pink.

She wasn’t asleep yet, she was sitting at nothing and talking.

"Who you talking too?" I asked, looking around, there wasn’t anyone there.

Avil just smiled and shrugged her tiny shoulders. "Me sleep in your bed tonight?" She asked, putting her small arms around my neck.

"Sure" I smiled, walking through a door that led from her bedroom to my bedroom, which was a bigger bedroom then hers.

I put her down on my bed and quickly got changed into a pair of track suit bottoms, getting under the covers to curl up next to Avil.

"Love you Harrison" She said in her quiet sleepy voice.

I smiled at her and stroked her Amber coloured hair, hearing her breathing slow as she fell asleep.

I could hear my mama down stairs, going to her bedroom at the back of the house.

"As soon as I'm old enough, I'm getting out of here" I said to avil, who couldn’t here me because she was asleep. "And I will take you with me, there will be no horrible rules or spending hours with her" I said, kissing Avil's forehead before lying my head on the pillow, wondering what Marron was doing.