Part 27

Two weeks later:

Marron's P.O.V:

I walked down the corridor, ignoring all the people making out.

I'd be spending yet another night by myself.

They'd been options, I'd danced with a few guys but that was as far as it went,

That's as far as it had gone for two weeks now.

I shut the door and sat on the red leather sofa, taking off my corset as I thought about the first time

I'd been with Harrison, on his very sofa.

After taking off my slutty outfit and putting on a black, knee length, silk dressing gown I went to the dressing table and took off my makeup.

I could hear the groans of pleasure from all around the club but I managed to ignore it.

There was a quiet knock on the door then and I guessed it was some guy wanting some.

I made sure I the dressing gown was covering me decent enough before opening the door.

Harrison was standing there, looking uncomfortable because there was a vampire whore checking him out.

He was wearing rip blue jeans and a white tee-shirt that was tight enough to show his amazing muscles.

He walked in without a word and I shut the door as he turned to face me.

"Your services not running tonight?" He asked, looking at me.

There was something in his eyes; It was like a mix of lust and something else, something more.

I shrugged, not sure what I was supposed to say.

He sighed and walked towards me.

"Marron" He whispered, his hands moving to slowly stroke my face, I didn’t move this time and his warm touch made me shiver. "I want you to be with me, but only me"

I sighed, looking into his eyes. "I can’t; you know what I am-"

He cut me off. "But you don’t have to be" he said, his lips brushing against my neck.

My breathing sped up. "I can’t afford to like you" I mumbled, his hands moving to untie the dressing gown.

"You can, just let yourself" He said, taking the dressing gown off my shoulder so it floated to the floor.

He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him, unable to do anything else as he walked with me to the sofa, lying on top of me.

He slowly kissed down my neck, along my collarbone to stop at my breasts, blowing gently on my nipples so they went hard then sucking lazily.

I'd never felt anything like it in my life. It was like my whole body was alive, tingling all over.

I tried to lift off his tee-shirt but he moved so I couldn’t.

I needed him more then anything in the world. My body was so hot for him.

After he'd spent some time of each of my breasts he moved down to kiss down my stomach, my breathing coming out in short gasps and he pried my legs apart and nibbled on the inside of my thigh.

I moaned loudly, gripping the sofa with my eyes closed, biting my lip.

No one had ever done this to me before. it was always I was payed to give them pleasure but it was like Harrison was everywhere at once.

Harrison P.O.V:

I looked up at Marron, at her beautiful face now showing the pleasure she was feeling.

I wanted her to feel the love I had for her and if that was doing what she knew best then I would do it.

"Dont stop" She moaned, her neck arching as I bent to kiss up her thigh, slowly reaching my goal.

She exhaled sharply as I teased her, sucking and nibbling, making her back arch.

I was so hard that it was painful to have my jeans on but I ignored my desire and concentrated on her, opening her legs a little more so I could put one of my fingers up inside her.

Her hips jerked as I pulled my finger out and pushed it back in slowly.

Suddenly my jeans and tee-shirt disappeared.

I looked up at Marron and she smiled, pulling me up so my face was next to hers and she kissed me, opening her mouth to let my tongue in.

She slid her hand down my chest, down to my erection and putting me inside of her.

I moaned loudly as I started moving.

She moved her hands to my shoulders, her nails bitting into my skin just heightening the pleasure.

Her back arched and she bit on her lip, squeezing her eyes shut as I moved, her hips moving with mine.

I put my lips against hers as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me deeper inside her.

"Oh, my god" Marron moaned loudly as we both exploded together, holding each other tightly.

I relaxed on top of her, kissing her neck.

"Will you be with me?" I asked, moving a clump of hair out of her face, feeling the silky strands between my fingers, looking into her light blue eyes.