Part 37

Marron P.O.V:

Lepord was not fast enough so I turned into a cheetah, feeling my muscles loosen up as I sped up.

the smell of Avil was getting stronger as I ran through the woods, not wanting any late night drivers to see me.

I suddenly got a call in my head. It was so stronge that I stopped in my tracks.

'Marron' Hexas said, his voice seeming strange in my head. 'the freak show is under attake'

I was torn. my loyalty was with the freak show but I needed to catch up with Harrison and explain what had happened.

'Marron!' Hexas shouted in my head and I panicked.

I turned back but decided to try something.

Avil was a supernatural, I know she was and she was hiding it from her brother and mom, which I could understand but from the mental pictures Hexas was showing me I knew that I had to be there. People were carrying crosses and holy water, Harrison's mom in the crowd as they shot creature and everything else.

The vampires were useless because of the crosses and the bottles of holy water the humans were carrying.

'Avil' I called as loudly as I could, willing her to hear me.

Harrison P.O.V:

I was driving in silence when Avil gasped and woke up, her eyes wide.

"What?" I asked, alarmed, looking around the car to make sure there was no danger.

"We need to turn back" Avil said, putting her hand with my arm that sent a shock through me so that I stopped.

"No we don't, we need to get away from that place" I said, looking down at Avil.

"The Freak show is in trouble Harrison, Marron is in trouble. we have to go help them" Avil said, her eyes wide and panicked.

something struck me then. "How do you know that?"

"It doesn't matter" She shouted. "We need to go, now!"

Her voice was so demanding that I turned the car around, nearly hitting the wall of tree's aboarding the road.

I put my foot down, thinking of Marron in trouble. I may hate her for having sex with another guy but I still loved her.