Part 41

Marron P.O.V:

I couldn’t believe he was gone.

That was it, I would never see him again now.

I was in a car with my mum, dad and Avil. We would stop in the morning somewhere so the Vampires could rest but we didn’t know where we were going really, as long as we got away from the crazy people from that town.

"Where do we go?" My mum asked my dad, her hand stroking his cheek.

I was holding in tears and they spilt over silently when I thought stroking Harrison's face, the feel of his smooth hard skin.

Avil was looking at me, looking tiny in the car seat.

Harrison had done the right thing for Avil. she would be better off with other supernaturals such as her self then with all those horrible humans. they called themselves Holy people yet they would happily murder another human who was just a bit different to them.

"We go around as we did before, never staying in one place to long" my dad said, glancing at me mum and running his hand through the hair, the gesture so simply yet lovely that more tears fell down my already make-up stained cheeks.

Harrison P.O.V:

I sped down the dirt road to the freakshow, hoping that they hadn't left yet.

my heart dropped as I saw the empty club. both humans and supernaturals gone. the club now on fire, probably the humans doing. I felt sick as I watched the flames consume the building, lighting the dark sky with orange and yellow flames, smoke darker then the sky bellowing out and rising up.

I would never find Marron. she could be anywhere by now.

no. I was giving up that easily. I pulled out a map and opened it. using the light of the fire to work out the route they would have taken.

Knowing Kras he would have gone to the place that he would be most comfortable in. which would be a night club. and It would have to be near enough that they would get there before it got light, considering the vampires and the other supernaturals slept in the day.

I turned on the engine and fish tailed around quickly. I had to reach Marron, I had to tell her that I didn't care how many guys she slept with. That I loved her no matter what.