Part 4

Marron P.O.V:

Harrison was a total gentleman!!

He held open doors for me and everything.

I got him talking after a while, about how he'd lived in this run down little town all his life with his mama and baby sister, Avil.

"Come on" He said as we walked to lunch. "I’ve told you practically everything about my life, what about you?"

What could I say? I'm a stripper/prostitute in my mum and dads freak show? I liked his guy a little too much to say that.

He knew I was in the freak show, the whole school did but they didn’t know what I did.

"I organize events for the freak show. You know, birthday parties, shit like that" I shrugged.

"That’s pretty cool" He smiled at me.

God he was hot! I'd happily screw him any day.

The cafeteria was pretty big and I got in line for food, I was starving.

Hexas was in front of me and he was busy staring at the girl that I'd seen this morning. She was with her boyfriend, one of Harrison and Lewis’s friends, but I don’t think Hexas even noticed.

'So you like them small and quiet?' I asked in his head.

'Dont start Marron,' He said, turning to look at me, spying Harrison. 'I don’t think I'm the only one' He smiled.

"How is your day going?" I asked his as the line moved forward.

Hexas shrugged. "I could learn to live with it, you?"

I smiled at Harrison, who was looking away. "I'm enjoying it more then I thought"

'Liar.' Hexas said in his head. 'You knew the possibilities on teenage hormonal guys and couldn’t wait'

'It’s like you read my mind' I said sarcastically as it was Hexas turn to choose food.

I was up next and the ugly lady behind the counter smiled at me. "What do you want dear?"

"Can I have a cheese burger, loads of ketchup, fries and a big bit of chocolate cake" I smiled at the woman as I pulled out the money, accidently dropping the other notes on the floor.

Harrison picked them up just as I did and my hand briefly touched him.

I looked up at him to see he was looking at me too.

A wolf whistle from behind me ruined the moment and I quickly picked up the money, tucking it back in my pocket and giving the ugly lady the money.

My hand was still tingling from his touch as I picked up the tray of food and walked to were Lewis, Hexas and the cute girl were sitting with two other guys.

"Hey" I smiled, sitting next to Lewis.

"Fuck girl" Lewis said, looking down at my tray. "You going to actually eat all that?"

"Watch me" I smiled at him and winked.

"I'll be doing a lot more then watching tonight" He said, whispering in my ear, his breath smelt funny.

I turned to his ear, putting my hand on his crouch. "You have the dollars, I have the fun"

He smiled and nodded.

I moved my hand away as Harrison took the only space left, sitting opposite me.