Part 33

Marron P.O.V:

After the most boring fourty minutes of my life Me and Harrison walked to his car.

"You sure your parents arnt going to mind?" He asked, again, as he drove to the freak club.

"Harrison. My parents were call with me being a slut, dont worry" I smiled, putting my hand on his thigh as he drove down

the dirt road.

I could tell he was nervous as he took my hand and I couldnt really blame him. I mean, there were wolves blocking the entrence.

"Move out the way" I sighed.

Shapeshifters are better then werewolves and they always try and change that.

They showed there teeth at me, oviously a challenge.

'Hexas, how far away are you?' I asked in my head.

'about five minutes, tell your boyfriend to wait in the car' he said back.

'what animal?' I asked

'go for tigers again' he said.

"Go wait in the car Harrison" I said, squeezing his hand before letting go.

he got points for not asking questions as he slipped back into the car.

I changed into a big tiger, bigger then the wolves. a few of the younger, less experienced wolves ran back into the woods and I

laughed, which came out like a bark.

Just as the wolves came at me Hexas came out of the forest, already changed into a bigger tiger then I was.

This was going to be fun.

Harrison P.O.V

I had no idea what to do as I watched my girlfriend turn into a tiger.

even as she face eight wolves she still managed to look beautifull. her eyes still that light blue.

just as I thought there was no way Marron could take all of them down another, bigger tiger, come in through

the forest.

the wolves lunged first, flying through the air to Marron. I held my breath as I watched the bigger tiger jump and catch the wolf just

as it scraped Marrons back, leaving a mark.

The bigger one had to be Hexas, his eyes the same light blue and even as a tiger he was big and muscelly. I had nothing compared

to him.

The wolf yelped as Hexas's jaws closed around its hind leg and threw it backwards while another one lunged and Marron.

I wished I could do something, help Marron in some way but I was just a normal human, unable to do more then answer a really

hard math question.

I decided not to look and stared at the the clock on the dash board.

four minutes and ten seconds went passed when there was a knock at the window that made me jump.

I looked up to see Marron, smileing, a small cut going down her cheek.

I got out the car and stood infront of her.

She was smiling, oviously she had enjoyed the fight.

"You look green" She laughed at me, taking my hand and walking through the entrence of the club.

People were setting up, well, when I say people I mean all kinds of strange people.

They all turned to look at me and I smiled nervously, not really sure what I was surposed to do.

Marron pulled my through the people carrying heavy equipment to the small stage were the DJ would be.

"You have to meet my parents" Marron said.

I looked at her. "I just saw my girlfriend change into a tiger, dont you think I'v been through enough?"

She laughed, the most amazing sound in the world. "You want to stay here or not?"

I looked around, at the people and creatures looking at me. "I'm starting to think not"

She looked at me over her shoulder and pouted, making my whole body hot with disire.

How was I surposed to live with her is I always want to take her clothes off? this was going to be touture.

Marron P.O.V:

I pouted over my shoulder at him quickly before turning to my mum and dad's changing room.

I squeezed Harrisons hands before knocking on the door.

After a few seconds My mum called us in and I opened the door.

My dad was sitting by his long make up counter, already in coustume with black leather tousers on, no tee-shirt to show his

tatoos and a tall top hat. My mum was wearing a tight tee-shirt and low slung red leather trousers. My mum looked hot, and I could

tell Harrison thought the same because his eyes had gone wide and were staring at my mum.

"You alright princess?" My dad asked, putting on thick eyeliner.

"Mum, dad, this is Harrison, my boyfriend" I said, squeezing Harrisons hand tightly so he would stop staring at my mum.

Harrison awkardly put his hand out and waved.

He was such a dork, but cute.

"Oh, right" My dad said, turning in his chair to look Harrison over.

Harrison blushed, which was so cute, and looked down at her hands.

"And why do you bring him here?" My mum asked, crossing her arms over her chest, her eyes slowly roaming over Harrisons body so that

I laughed.

"He's been kicked out his house for dating me and he needs a place to stay" I smiled sweetly at my dad, fluttering my eyelashes.

"He went against his parent?" My dad said, looking between both of us. "Hey, I like it"

I felt Harrison sigh in relife next to me.

"Krad" My dad smiled, walking over to Harrison and putting his hand out.

"Harrison" Harrison smiled, shaking his hand.

"I'm Aura" My mum smiled. not moving towards Harrison but smiling at him.

Harrison smiled and looked down at me.

"Okay" My dad said. "I still wont you out tonight though"

I nodded and looked up at Harrison. "Come on then"

We went across the hall to my changing room and Harrison sat on the red sofa. "I probably have to go get my clothes from my house, so I'll

do that while your in the club" Harrison said.

I turned to look at him. "You jelous?" I smiled, raising my eyebrows.

He smiled at me. "Maybe, but I still need my clothes"

I walked over to him and bent to kiss him, running my hand to the back of his neck to pull me closer to him.

After a few minutes I moved away, knowing if it went on any longer I wouldnt be able to stop.