1

Narrator
Justin had just got back from his widely popular record label that he owns. Before he could become the CEO of the company his mother and father forced him into marrying someone because they felt that in order to be in control of a company you need to have someone by your side.

As soon as Justin walked through the door he got exactly what he was expecting to come home to, his nagging bratty wife.

"Gigi I'm home" Justin announced to his wife who later came running down the stairs.

"What'd you bring me?" Gigi said in a demanding tone

"Uh..nothing" Justin replied with a scrunched up face.

"Ugh as usual,when are you going to get me a new ring? I've been waiting"

"Gigi I just got back from work can you just keep quiet for like two minutes or the rest of the day?" Justin confessed whispering the last part which Gigi of course heard"

"Well don't expect for you to get the pleasure and honor of sleeping with me for a while" she snapped as she started walking outside to their pool area.

His marriage was toxic and they both knew it but Gigi was so in denial.Justin was so used to this so he just walked upstairs and got ready to take a shower.
--
Later on instead of staying home with Gigi who wouldn't stop complaining Justin decided he couldn't take anymore so luckily one of his good friends and one if his artists Nicki minaj wanted to meet with him to talk about some music.

He was able to get out of the house with no questions asked. When he arrived he saw Nicki at a table just on her phone. He sat down across from here and sighed in relief.

"Dang is this the first time you've gotten out the house?" Nicki asked giving Justin a weird look.

"Trust me you wouldn't survive five minutes at my house" Justin said shaking his head rapidly.

"Trouble in paradise I'm suspecting?" She chucked.

"Paradise?,ha it's never been paradise it's been hell" confessed justin,he needed to vent out to someone or he was going to burst.

"Then why'd you marry her?,she looks like a total sweetheart" Nicki asked shocked with her hand to her chest

"She's a control freak,she's selfish,nagging,a gold digger.."

"I'm gonna stop you right there my brother" Nicki interrupted making Justin laugh a bit. "Then why'd you marry her if she's all those thing?" Nicki asked confused as ever.

"My parents forced me to marry her in order for me to be ceo of the music label"

With her eyes widened Nicki responded to the shocking info being thrown her way. "Well that's messed up on so many levels, I don't even know what to say"

"I don't expect you too she's psycho"
--
(Next morning)
It was the same thing for Justin every morning he would arrive at his office at 7 am sharp. He was doing some paperwork until his assistant opened the door and peaked her head in.

"Sir you're 7 o'clock meeting is here"

"Thank you let em in" Justin replied looking down at his watch which read 7:45 am.

Then the door opened wider and in came the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on.