17

*two months later*
Justin
I haven't seen rae in two whole months and I miss her badly. She's been ignoring my texts and calls. I've tried to reach out to her so that we can actually talk but she's not having it.

I've been going really hard on my work life and just focusing on that. It's been work and that's it.

When it comes to my relationship with Gigi,that's another story.

"Ugh!,you fucking asshole" Gigi scoffs as she gets up from the bed. We just finished having sex and I don't know where this is coming from.

"What? What'd I do" I get up following after her as she goes into the bathroom.

She turns and gives me a strong look. "I don't remember changing my name to Rae"

I furrow my eyebrows "what?"

Gigi rolls her eyes "you've got to be fucking kidding,you moaned that bitches name while we were having sex"

I sigh not knowing really what to say. "I-i didn't mean to,I'm sorry"

"No,you were saying her name for a reason,are you sleeping with her?!"

"What? Of course not" I lie straight though my teeth. If I admit that I had an affair with Rae,Gigi will definitely retaliate.

Gigi steps closer to me "don't fucking lie to me justin,are you or have you slept with her?"

I take a deep breath before answering her. "No Gigi,I haven't"

She looks me up and down before walking past me. "I better not find out other wise"

"Is that a threat?" I ask getting pissed off. She turns back and begins approaching me "and if it is?"

I scoff "what the fuck is your problem? You always cry about how much you want me to have a child with you and how you want us to get better but you continue to act like a fucking psycho"

She begins to laugh leaving me a bit confused and worried. "What my problem is? My problem is you! You're so selfish and don't even make an effort to make me happy!"

"It takes two!" I shout.

"You're right and I'm the only one out of us two that's tried" she shouts and storms out of the room.

I wish I could call Rae right now. Times like these is usually when I'd text her and she'd respond instantly.

I get my phone and go through my contact list. My finger lingers over someone from my past that I know always comes through. I click call and the phone begins to ring and is instantly picked up.

"I was wondering when I'd hear from you again" the soft voice speaks.

I'm heading out to meet with my "friend" and I'm trying my best to not run into Gigi downstairs.

As I reach the front door i hear her voice. "Where are you heading off to?" She asks with her arms crossed and a curious look.

"I'm just going to the office to do some work" i shrug. "Wait,can we talk real quick before you go?" She asks.

Before I could say anything I looked at the look on her face and I agreed. We walk over to the couch and sit next to each other.

She sighs "Justin I'm sorry for blowing up at you earlier,I actually want us to work and I mean it. I just want you to love me again and not see me as some crazy burden"

I stand up shaking my head "I have never loved you" and with that I walk out the door getting into my car. I don't feel bad at all. From the beginning she's known what this whole arrangement was.

It doesn't take too long for me to arrive at my friends house. I lock my car door and head up her drive way.

I ring the doorbell and she opens it. "Follow me" she smirks leading me up the stairs dropping her robe.

 "Follow me" she smirks leading me up the stairs dropping her robe

Vote and comment💖

I'm back! I have lots of big twists and turns for this book