10

Narrator
Justin went home to go dress in a new suit. As soon as he walked in he went upstairs in attempt to change quickly and leave. As he was finishing tying his tie getting ready to walk out Gigi had appeared.

"Where the hell were you last night?!" She asked very sternly.

"I told you I was at the office" Justin sighed not even looking at her.

"You didn't say you weren't going to be back home, you know how lonely I get!" She yelled walking closer to him.

"Stop yelling gosh!" Justin snapped at her causing her blood to boil. Gigi absolutely hated being told what to do. Without even thinking she went up to Justin and slapped him leaving a red mark on the left side of his face.

"Don't tell me what fucking do ever again!" Gigi yelled again walking out ignoring the fact that she had just hit her husband.

Justin just stood there shocked with his hand to his face. It was stinging,he didn't know she out of all people could hit that hard. Justin started to realize exactly what happened.

Justin rushed downstairs and called Rae not caring Gigi would hear him.

"Rae you won't even believe-she's a crazy bitch!" Justin yelled whilst walking out the door. Gigi heard him and was confused on why he called Rae.

"Wait justin what happened?" Asked Rae concerned.

"Meet me at my office and I'll show you" Justin breathed trying to calm himself down.

"All right I'll be there" she confirmed.
--
When Justin arrived he immediately walked into his office. He was angry and didn't want to take it out on his employees because they didn't do anything wrong.

Rae walked in not too soon after him and she saw Justin pacing back and forth in anger.

"What did you want to show me?" She asked slowly walking up to him confused.

"This" Justin said pointing to his left cheek.

"Shit way too much blush" laughed Rae not knowing exactly what happened.

"This isn't funny, and it isn't blush Gigi slapped me!"

"You're lying!" Said Rae shocked. "What makes her think she can hit you like this, did you do something?" She asked him rubbing his cheek.

"No I didn't do anything except ask her to stop yelling" Justin told her

"I would expect her to go crazy since you told her to stop yelling but I wouldn't expect her to slap you"

"She's extremely bipolar" Justin scoffed

"Wait is she seriously" asked Rae shocked.

"Nah I was just joking" laughed Justin making Rae laugh. Something just can over Justin and he leaned in closer to her and pressed his lips against hers.

Rae kissed back before things could get heated Rae pulled away. They both just smiled and picked their conversation back up.

"So, how are things going for Paris fashion week next week?" Asked Justin changing the subject.

"Pretty good at the moment but as soon as I get there I'm going to have to deal with a bunch of people." She complained. Justin understood exactly how she felt.

"Yeah I understand you know that Gigi's walking in your show right?" Justin asked.

"I didn't know I didn't feel like being in charge of all the models but her friend Kendall was begging me"

"Yeah they're tight"

"When are you flying to Paris?"

"Probably tomorrow night how about you?"

"I'm flying in tonight, my schedule is literally packed"

"Hopefully for me Gigi will have one too and I'll have some peace and quiet"

"Haha I wouldn't count on it" Rae laughed.

"Yeah neither would I" Justin laughed too.

Paris was going to be crazy.