11

Narrator
Paris fashion week was always hectic. Especially for Rae since CHANEL originated in Paris she flies there all the time. She has appearances to make and fashion shows to direct. Lately the week has consisted of non stop work. Rae hasn't had time to relax.

she had just finished her appearance at the dior show which was absolutely amazing.

Tonight was the CHANEL show and she's busy prepping the models for the runway this morning

Tonight was the CHANEL show and she's busy prepping the models for the runway this morning. She hasn't been in the best mood since she's running on no sleep.

When she saw Gigi just on her phone sitting on a chair she got pissed off. All of the other models were working hard to make sure they knew there marks and everything she was just relaxing.

Rae made her way over to Gigi and stood in front of her.

"Why aren't you practicing your walk?" Rae asked sternly.

"I already know my marks and stuff" Gigi said not even looking up at, and also not even realizing how angry she was.

"You see Jourdan,cara,Kendall and all of the other models practicing their runway walks making sure their up to par. Do you see the staff making sure the lighting and scenery are perfect for the show?!"

"I said that I know my marks and I've did practice my walk like twenty times, I've walked in many runways before" Gigi responded with a bit of Attitude standing up.

"Well it sure doesn't look like it because a real model who's determined to succeed the fashion industry would be doing their fittings and going over the line up" snapped Rae making everyone stop and stare at what was going on.

"So what are you implying that I'm not a real model?" Gigi questioned shocked.

"I have a fashion show to direct and don't have time for your questions this is your first and last warning!, now get on to the runway and get back to work" Rae demanded. Gigi just shook her head as she went to join the rest of the models.

Rae turned around and saw everyone just standing there staring in shock.

"Don't just look at me lets get back to work!" She snapped making everyone return to what they were doing.

After hours of work it was time to finally test run the show. Rae was going to be standing in front of the runway examining everything.

As the models walked down Rae was nodding her head as a sign they were doing good. It was Gigi's time to walk down the long catwalk. Of course Rae was very attentive at her walk since she claimed to know everything.

Gigi was doing pretty good until Rae realized her walk was too casual.

"Gigi be more elegant with your walk" instructed Rae.

Gigi just rolled her eyes and as she walked back Rae heard her say "stupid bitch". Rae just shook her head, Gigi really didn't know who she was messing with.

After rehearsals were done and everyone had everything set it was time to have an hour break. Rae was preparing to leave to go to her Paris home until she heard her phone ringing.

She looked down and saw that it was Justin. As she walked outside she answered it but quickly told him to wait since she was being hounded by paparazzi. When she was able to get in the back of her car she continued on.

"Okay I'm alone" Rae told Justin signaling him to speak.

"What happened with Gigi she's pissed right now" Justin whispered into the phone.

"Hold on why are you whispering?" Rae questioned confused.

"Because she's home and tends to hear everything, and I don't need her abusing me" Justin whispered into the phone again.

"Oh weird, but anyways she wasn't rehearsing like the rest of the models so I told her to stop being arrogant" Rae told Justin.

"Well that's impossible for her not to be" he joked making Rae laugh.

"Okay I'll try not to piss her off but are you coming to the fashion show tonight?"

"Yeah of course" he said, "gotta go she's coming in here"

"Okay bye" Rae said hanging up. She just shook her head he couldn't let that girl control him.
--
I really have high hopes for this book oml❤️