5

Narrator
Justin and Rae had finished filming Ariana's music video. It was an amazing video thanks to Rae having full control. After the final shoot Justin asked for Rae to meet him in his office.

Justin opened one out of the two doors for Rae and as she walked in he closed it behind him locking it. She went over to his glass desk and turned around waiting for Justin to make the next move.

He walked towards her and they started to make out. He kissed on Rae's neck turning her on more and more every second.

During the kiss Rae stopped for a second.

"I want you to be more demanding do whatever you want, don't ask just do it Im all yours" she said with a smirk,this made Justin happy because he was so used to doing things for other people he never was in control of himself.

"Turn around" said Justin calmly to Rae trying to be more submissive. Rae decided to test his limits.

"Nah" smirked Rae she wanted Justin to be more demanding and he got the hint so he took a deep breath and got ready.

"Turn around" Justin demanded with a bold voice has he smacked Rae's butt. She did as asked and turned around bending over as Justin unzipped the back of her leather pencil skirt revealing her black lace thong.

Rae removed her shirt which then revealed her matching lace bra. Justin unzipped his pants and everything then he went into Rae.

They couldn't be too loud since there were people working all round the building. They needed to be very secret because they could be caught at any time.

"Oh fuck.baby.go faster and harder!" Begged Rae as she tried her best to contain her Loud moans.

Justin started going faster and her which made it impossible for Rae to even breathe. Justin was giving her a high that she was also giving him. Justin then laid down and Rae started to ride him.

As she went up and down Justin was hitting her spot every time. As they were doing it there was suddenly a knock on the door. Justin and Rae stood up and started to get dressed.

"Um mr.Bieber your wife Mrs.Bieber is here to see you" his assistant carol told him.

Justin looked at Rae confused, "what was she doing here?" Thought Justin.

When they finished getting dressed quickly,you wouldn't have expected a thing. Justin went up to the door and opened it.

In walked in Gigi with some sunglasses on holding her expensive handbag. She stood in front of Justin and looked at Rae up and down. She then turned to Justin and looked him up and down.

"Wait a second you're the head designer and creative director of Chanel!" Boomed Gigi

Rae just smiled and looked at Justin.

"Ms.fenty this is Gigi my wife" just introduced the two. Gigi was a hugger so she hugged Rae which surprised her a bit but as they hugged Rae looked at Justin with a little smirk.

When they pulled away Justin immediately wanted to know what his wife was doing here.

"So uh what are you doing here?"

"Well I missed you so I thought that maybe we could go on a little lunch date" Gigi said while smiling.

"Well I was in the middle of something-" started Justin until Rae interrupted him. "Oh no it's all right we were just finishing anyways" Rae said as she walked toward the door.

"Well it was really nice to meet you I hope to see you again,also thank you for giving me the chance to walk in your fashion show " said Gigi,she was absolutely starstruck.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that no problem,Kendall insisted you would be a great addition,but anyways goodbye mr Bieber" smiled Rae as she walked out.

It was then just Gigi and Justin in the room in complete silence.

"Well shall we go" said Gigi with a huge smile on her face breaking the silence.

"Uh yeah let's go" replied Justin, he wasn't excited at all but he couldn't be too obvious.
--
At lunch gigi was just talking while Justin wasn't really paying attention. He kept on thinking about Rae.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were working with Rae Chanel Fenty?!" Chuckled Gigi trying to lighten up the mood.

"Oh I don't know I've had a lot happening at work" sighed Justin.

"Well this is perfect her and I could hang out and become like fashion moguls the press would totally love me oh, and her" boomed Gigi.

"She's already a fashion icon your not" snapped Justin out of know where. He was bothered that she was trying to use someone she barely even knew for publicity. Although he knew that's the only thing she knew how to do.

"Babe stop being so uptight all the time" laughed Gigi. Justin couldn't understand what was so funny to her. He knew she was putting on this persona because she probably would've thrown her food in his face if they weren't in a public place.

"I don't have time for this I'm going to head back to work" said Justin as he stood up to leave. He gave Gigi a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out.

Gigi just sat there by herself as people stared from a distance. She was going to get him to loosen up tonight....