4

Narrator
The next day Justin was really happy and Gigi noticed. She was confused because he always walked around the house miserable. Justin was outside relaxing and he was on his phone texting Rae.

Gigi came out in her bikini and stood in front of him as she saw him smile at his phone. She looked at his

arms and his chest. She just noticed all of his tattoos he was developing a sleeve on his left arm,she was disgusted.

"First of all what's so funny that you're smiling at your phone?" Gigi questions with major attitude.

Justin's smiles immediately went away as he looked up. "Well that's none of your business is it" shot Justin.

Gigi scoffed and sat down on the lounge chair next to him.

"You're an asshole at times and why would you get tattoos?" She questioned him

"Because I love tattoos"

"Well they're disgusting you're a ceo not a rapper" she spat with major attitude again. This really offended Justin.

"Yeah the same ceo that helps you keep those Balmain dresses all up in your closet since you depend on me" Justin shot back

"You know lets just stop fighting it's really not healthy for our relationship,I want us to be happy again" Gigi confessed. Justin wasn't for it but he decided to not be so snappy at her anymore.

"Maybe we should start a family,maybe us making a beautiful baby could lighten up our marriage" Gigi smiled at just as she turned around to look at him.

"I didn't even want to get married this early so why would I want kids so early... especially with you" said Justin thinking the last part in his mind.

Gigi was an absolute diva so she grabbed Justin's glass of water and threw his drink at his face as she stormed off.

"You have no idea what you're missing out on!" Yelled Gigi referring to their intimate relationship. Justin didn't care because he was getting some good stuff somewhere else that was 100x better.

The only thing that angered Justin was her disrespect. She threw a drink in his face. He went inside the house and followed her upstairs.

"Gigi why would you do that?!" Justin questioned looking at her as she sat on the bed on her phone.

"Because I'm upset that you don't love me" she cried as she put her phone down. "I just want you to actually love me and treat me like your wife not your enemy"

Justin felt bad he took a deep breath and apologized.

"I'm sorry Gigi m I've just been stressed out lately please don't cry"

Gigi just kept quiet because she realized that he didn't even say the one thing she wanted to hear.

That he loved her.