13

Justin
I'm trying to go through some paperwork and contracts but am distracted by the movement going on in the room.

Gigi's moving back and forth packing and I have no idea why.

"Gigi what are you doing?" I finally ask taking off my reading glasses.

"I'm trying to find a specific pair of shoes " she answered.

"Gigi we need to talk" I say closing up my folders.

"About what" she sighs taking a break from looking.

"I feel like you may have bipolar disorder" I say softly.

"How dare you! I do not have bipolar disorder do I seem crazy to you or something?!" She snaps standing up and looking at me like I'm the crazy one.

"Gigi I'm not trying to upset you I care about you and am being honest with you"

"You don't care about me Justin don't lie" she sits back down shaking her head.

"Gigi just because our marriage isn't great doesn't mean I don't care about you,you've just been acting so different"

She looks at me with her eyes full of sympathy. "I've just been Lonely,you've been working late at the office and I just am home alone, maybe we should start a family"

Gigi always does this,yes I said I care about her but I don't want to have a family with her.

"Is that why you randomly surprised me that one night?" I ask her, she just nods slowly."Gigi you know why we got married right?"

"Yeah but now we're in love and our family will be complete with kids"

"No Gigi I'm sorry but no,I'm not ready to be a father" I lie. I love kids and definitely want to start a family just not with her...

"Okay well I'm just going to go then" she sadly walks away and grabs her handbag and walks out.

I don't want to hurt Gigi but I'm not in love with her anymore I'm in love with someone else.