12

Narrator
Directing a fashion show is hard work but it's always worth it in the end. The show went very well everyone loved the designs. After the show as the models were wrapping things up Rae couldn't help but over hear Gigi and Kendall's conversation.

"Wait he did what?" Kendall gasped shocked.

"Shhh.. He asked me to be in his new music video debut for his solo career" Gigi said excitedly.

Rae ha no idea who they're talking about but She knew it for sure wasn't Justin.

"So you're telling me Zayn Malik wants you to be his lead role?, have you guys ever talked?" Kendall asked her confused.

"We've been texting and hung out on the DL" Gigi said casually.

"Does Justin know?" Kendall asked.

"Why should he know he doesn't make
Decisions for me"

"I know but don't you think he should know you are his wife" Kendall said making a point.

"Eh I don't really care about him anymore he's out of control lately"

"Really how?"

"I don't really want to get into it but let's just say he's very disrespectful to me" Gigi hinted.

Kendall didn't say anything else and just raised her eyebrows. All this was new news to her. Rae just rolled her eyes and walked past them as if she didn't hear anything. As she was walking past them
She could her Gigi scoff at her. She turned around and gave her a smirk since
Gigi didn't know a little secret.
--
Today was a break day for Rae and she decided to go watch a soccer match. She never had before in Paris so she decided to go for the first time.

When she arrived with her group she immediately saw Kendall and Gigi sitting below her. She didn't have a problem with Kendall but only Gigi of course.

Through out the game many people wanted Rae's autograph and picture. People were going crazy at the fact that she was here. Gigi and Kendall heard all of the commotion and when they looked back Kendall waved at Rae who then waved back at her.

Gigi just rolled her eyes and continued to watch the game.

"Who does she think she is?" Scoffed Gigi as she whispered to Kendall.

"One of the richest business women in the world" Kendall said casually.

Gigi just rolled her eyes and looked back up at Rae. Pure jealousy was going over her.

 Pure jealousy was going over her