20

Narrator
"Justin?!" Gigi's voice-booms from downstairs.

"You need to leave" Justin says to rae.

"Why're you in such a panic? There's nothing going on so let her come up"

"Justin? Are you in her-" Gigi slowly opened the door surprised to see the extra person in the room. "What're you doing here?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Just finishing up some business with your husband" Rae shot her a quick smile.

Gigi looked in between the two. "Oh really? What kind of business?"

"Business business, just let it go" Justin argued.

Gigi shot him a sharp glare. "Let it go? I'm supposed to just let it go when you were moaning her name while fucking me?!"

Rae's eyes widened and she couldn't contain her laughs.

Gigi nodded "Mhm, laugh it up. You two really must've thought I was too stupid to catch what was going on huh?"

"Not stupid, just didn't care" Rae smirked.

"So you're really proud to be a mistress? How pathetic" Gigi asked causing Rae's smirk to fall.

"Gigi sto-" Justin started until he was cut off by Gigi.

"Fuck You Justin! I demand you tell me the truth right now!" She yelled.

"Do I really have to be here? Or can I go?" Rae asked.

Gigi shook her head "No you stay. You both need to tell me what's going on"

Rae sighed "well girl what do you want to know? 'Cause I got places to be"

"Did you slash are you sleeping with my husband?"

"I have slept with your husband but that's over. Now can I go?"

Gigi just stood there dumbfounded. She suspected it all along but never wanted it to actually be true.

She collapsed onto the floor and broke down in tears.

Justin rolled his eyes "Stop being so fucking dramatic, get up"

Rae watched as Gigi broke down.

"Do you really think I wanted to live my life like this Justin?" Gigi cried. "I hope you know about the other girls" she looked up at Rae.

"Other girls?" Rae questioned confused.

"She's lying Rae" Justin sent Gigi a hard glare.

Gigi stood up, wiping her tears. "After I did Victoria secret. Justin over here hooked up with so many of the other models and even one of the performers. I tried so hard to keep quiet about it"

"And why the hell would you do that? You chose to stay and be cheated on" Rae scoffed. She couldn't believe that Gigi knew Justin was constantly cheating on her.

"Gold diggers never care" Justin rolled his eyes.

"I don't want your money Justin! I have plenty, okay?! I'm fucking done with trying to make this marriage work. You'll only ever see me as a burden in your life and I'm done living this life."

Justin shrugged "Good Riddance"

Gigi walked up to Justin and slapped him "You fucking dickhead"

"Get the fuck out my house right now!" Justin yelled in anger.

Rae watched in shock at what just went down.

Gigi grabbed her wedding ring and threw it in Justin's face. "Hope you're finally happy" she spat looking at Rae before leaving the room and slamming the door.

Justin and Rae shared an awkward look. "You're both trash as fuck" Rae shook her head.

"Rae what we had was different. I've fallen in love with you. When Gigi and I first got married we both weren't faithful to each other. Can we please just make this work?" Justin pleaded taking ahold of her hand which she instantly snatched away.

"For the millionth time, no! I'm done with you and all of this. I love my husband I want to work things out. You'll find someone and you'll soon understand okay?"

Justin couldn't even look Rae in the eyes. He simply just nodded as he kept his eyes on the ground.

"Goodbye Justin" Rae tapped his shoulder while giving him a sympathetic smile. She got no response from Justin.

Rae put her hand to the door and gave Justin one last glance before walking out. The woman that he actually wanted to be with was walking out of his life.
——
Vote and Comment💖