2

Then the door opened wider and in came the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes on.

Justin
As she walked in I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful skin,it looked extremely smooth. As she took a seat and slowly removed her sunglasses her green eyes exposed.

I looked her up and down until she cleared her throat which made me Come back to reality.

"Sorry,good morning" I said holding out my hand out to be shook.

She shook it firmly and I noticed the many tattoos on her hand.

"Well you wanted to meet with me?" She said with an attitude shrugging.

"Yeah you're very late by the way" I shot back

"Well I'm here now"

I didn't understand why she was having such an attitude with me.

"I know it may not be my place but may I ask why you seem so upset?" I questioned with a puzzled look on my face.

Before answering she took a deep breath and shook her head smiling a little bit.

"I'm sorry it's just I've been stressed out with work lately and trying to get everything done" she responded

"Its all right I get stressed out too, but anyways I wanted to have a meeting with you because you're the new ceo of coco Chanel correct?"

"Correct"

"Well one of my artists Taylor swift  wants to have a full out CHANEL music video and we all agreed the perfect person to help direct it would be the ceo" I stated,she thought for a bit then finally answered.

"No she's not the type of look we want to give out at coco Chanel" she said sternly.

"Well that's a bit understanding um how about Ariana grande"

"Yeah I'm down but I want full control over this video and everything,and no diva behavior from anyone but me"

"Yeah okay full control and everything" I agreed,her look was extremely intimidating.

I saw her eyes land onto my wedding band.

"Oh you're married?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised up.

"Yes I am"

"Where are the pictures of your wife around your office?" She questioned and she had a point by asking me this.most times married men will have a picture of their wives in their offices.

"I don't really like to put all that stuff up" I lied

"You look a bit young to be married" she stated, she was extremely honest I could already tell.

"It's a long story" I said as I looked down at my ring.

"I have time" she said with a smirk on her face.

I was shocked that she was actually interested in hearing the story. I just met this woman but for some reason I have a feeling I can trust her.

"In order for me to run the label I had to get married to prove that I have a sense of responsibility,so I was forced to Marry some random model" I explained to her and she started covering her mouth to hold in her laughter.

"What's so funny about what I just told you?" I asked a bit offended.

She put her hands up in defense and said "I'm sorry mr Bieber but do you have balls gosh how are you going to let someone force you into marriage now if you leave her then this company goes to her" I was extremely shocked but sort of liked her honesty and toughness.

"If only it was that easy" I stated with a small laugh and she smiled and shook her head.

"Well here's my number and I'll see you soon call me if you ever need anything" she smirked as she stood up. She gave me her number and I put it in my phone and I did the same to hers. This was going to be interesting..