8

Justin
After I wrapped thing up at work I got into my car and decided to call gigi to tell her I would be late home coming from work.

As the phone was calling her I got lost in my thoughts. I can't believe I actually am having an affair. I never thought I would be able to escape from my horrible marriage.

"Hellooo" spoke Gigi snapping me out of my thoughts

"Oh hey Uh I'm going to be late coming home from work"

"Whyyy" she whined

"I have lots of work that needs to be finished" I told her,I really wasn't lying that much I do have lots of work to be done but I just wasn't going to be doing it right at this moment.

"Okay well see you when you get home" she dismissed the conversation with an attitude before I could say anything else. I just shook my head and made my way over to Rae's house.
--
I walked up to Rae's door and as soon as I rang the doorbell the door swung open. She was wearing a long black silk see through robe.

She took my hand and led me into the living room. She then started to straddle me and we just started talking.

"You seem really tense" she observed as she removed my suit jacket and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Im just stressed out just a lot of work needs to be done and I'm doubting myself" I confessed looking down.

"You're Justin Bieber and can get everything done, you're a ceo for a reason" she spoke while cupping my face smiling at me.

I've never had a woman besides my mom or grandmother really encourage me. Gigi never encourages me she always brings me down. I instantly wanted to feel her lips pressed against mine.

We started to kiss for a while and as things were getting heated she stopped in the middle of the kiss.

"I've got something for you" she told me as she stood up leading me towards her bathroom. When we walked in there were rose petals,glasses of champagne, and a bubble bath. From what I've seen from her apartment it's beautiful.

I got snapped it if my thoughts when she spoke. She was already in the bathtub.

"Are you just going to stand there or join me?" She asked with a smirk. I smiled back and joined her in the tub. It was extremely relaxing when I got in. I had my arm around her and she rubbed her hand over my abs as we spoke.

"So what did Gigi say at your lunch date?" I asked still wondering how that went down.

"She mostly just talked about how fucked up your marriage was" she told me casually.

"I fucking hate her" I whispered under my breath.

"Then why don't you just divorce her?" Questioned Rae as she looked up at me.

"If it was only that easy,do you know how much I could lose?" I scoffed.

"Do you love her?" She questioned out of the blue. I was caught off guard by the question. She looked up at me again waiting for an answer.

I just shook my head.

"I love her but I'm not in love with her" I confessed

She didn't say anything be she gave me a peck on the lips which soon turned into a make out session. She pulled away again and we both looked at each other with pure lust.

"Let's get out of here and go have some real fun" she said while we both got up and dried ourselves up. I picked her up while we started to make out again. I led her over to the bed.

Rae laid flat on her back on the bed and smiled at me and said "I'm all yours do whatever you want with me". It's not the first time she's said that. "Really?,alright" I responded and then she just shook her head leaving me confused.

"Justin I want you to fuck me so hard that you'll leave me extremely sore tomorrow" she explained with a smirk on her face. I smiled and nodded my head as a sign that I understood. She then remembered something and turned over to open a drawer in her nightstand.

I see her pull out some black furry diamond handcuff set and she hands them over to me. I look at them with a smirk because she was in way over her head with what was about to happen.

I hooked them to her headboard and then her wrists. I started to roam her body with my eyes and hands. She had many tattoos but the one that caught my eye was the one under her breast. I don't know why but I just love body art so much.

I started to land kisses starting from her neck all the way done leaving little love bites. When I got to her extremely wet core I started to devour her. I rubbed her up and down her stomach to her thighs knowing I was giving her more pleasure.

I looked up at her from time to time and her moans were incredibly sexy. I could see here desperately wanting to touch me although she couldn't since she was handcuffed which made it even more pleasurable for the both of us.

She tasted so good, I started to stick my tongue in repeatedly she could barely even say anything making me go faster.

"O-oh m-ugh baby I'm G-gonna cum" she moaned as she started to scoot down making me even deeper in her. I started to lick faster and faster until I could taste her warm liquids coming out. I looked up at her and she was smiling with her eyes closed.

"Wow I didn't know you were a squirter" I said with a smirk and she smirked back and said "neither did I" meaning I was the first person to ever make her squirt.

It was time for the real action to happen. She got up as much as she could and turned around meaning she wanted me to fuck her from behind. As I entered her I felt her pull back a little probably still getting used to my size.

I started to thrust slowing into her picking up the pace with every thrust later on. Both of our moans were just filling up the room. The only downside from this position was that I couldn't see her face or kiss her which I desperately wanted to.

"Spank me Justin!" She moaned and I did as asked. She had the perfect arch, the pleasure got even more intense. I slapped her perfect ass. We were both close to our highs. My thrusts began to get sloppier.

I pulled out knowing I was about to release, I released on her back and butt. Before laying down I went down in her one more time wanting to give her another orgasm. As soon as she did I unlocked the handcuffs. We both laid down panting.

It wasn't too soon until we both we fell asleep. We worked hard tonight.

 We worked hard tonight