6

Justin
It was pretty late and I just finished work. When I walked through the door I made my way upstairs. I was just ready to take a shower and go to sleep. When I walked in Gigi was on her laptop in a black silk robe with her reading glasses on.

I went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. After about 30 minutes I was done. I came out with my towel hanging at my waist and all of a sudden Gigi took off her robe and she was in lingerie.

She started to kiss me and was being really aggressive.

"Woah woah woah what's going on with you?" I laughed breaking the kiss.

"Babe we haven't had sex in four months,you can't tell me you're not sexually frustrated" she said really fast while kissing me again.

I wasn't sexually frustrated at all in fact my sex life was better than ever just not with her. I knew she was though so I gave in. I wasn't really into it though judging on the fact that I was tired.
--
The next morning I woke up and gigi wasn't asleep next to me. I got ready for work and when I came down she was in the kitchen actually cooking which surprised me.

She was dancing and as I tried to sneak out the door as fast as I could. Sadly she said my name and I couldn't just ignore her.

"Justin,don't you want some breakfast before you leave?" She questioned with a huge grin on her face.

"Uh nah I'll just get something on my way to work"

"Baby you have like thirty five minutes lets just spend some time together. After that I realized I had no getting out of this one. I gave in and as we ate breakfast she started to look through this magazine.

When I looked up and saw who was on the cover I got this weird feeling. It seems like I can't stop thinking about Rae the more I see her the more I want
Her.

"She's so sexy it's so intimidating" i thought to myself.

"I know right" said Gigi leaving me clueless.

"Huh?" I responded back

"That Paris fashion week is going to be amazing" she repeated giving me a strange look.

"Sorry I got lost in my thoughts" I confessed. She just laughed and smiled,what was she up to?