14

Rae
I've just been spending time in my hotel and I'm super bored. I guess I'll just text Justin he's fun to talk to and nice to be around.

Rae:Hey I'm super bored

Justin:Hey and same I'm just doing boring paperwork

Rae:Awww here maybe this'll help

Justin:My day just got 20x better but I would feel the exact same way if it was a selfie

Rae:awwww you're sweet, how's the wifey??

Justin:The same as usual mad at me

Rae:Why don't you come over to my place😘😘

Justin:Sure I'll be there soon just send me the details

Rae:yay see you soon

I send him the address to my place out here in France.
--
Rae
There's a buzz and I go over to the door and look at the little tv from the camera by the door. I open the door and he immediately places his lips on mine.

"Woah someone's horny" I laugh and he smiles. "I've missed you" he says.

"Nice place by the way" he add, "thanks" I smile. We start to kiss with my arms wrapped around his neck and his on my waist.

Justin unties the front of my robe revealing my nude body undrrneath. I love how he's actually taking control without me having to say it.

He runs his hands over my legs and tells me to jump which I do. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as he leads us to my bedroom after I give him the directions.

Narrator
Justin lays Rae down on the bed and breaks the kiss so he can begins to undress. Justin needed to let off some steam plus he knew Rae loved him taking control.

After moments of hardcore making out leaving lovebites all over each other's bodies without a care they began the real fun.
(Sorry don't feel like writing sex scene)
--
I answer not even looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I say. "Hey,this is Rae right?" The voice responds, it was definitely a man and the was British accent was very familiar.

"Uh yeah it's me" I respond looking at Justin who had a confused look.

"It's me...I know it's been long but not that long" the voice says. I gasp in shock. "Oh my gosh what's up what've you been up to?" I ask in shock.

"Haha nothing much but I heard you're coming out to London soon and we should definitely meet up" he says.

"Yeah we definitely should, um I'll call you back later and we'll settle everything I have to deal with something right now" I look up at Justin who stood there with his arms crossed confused.

"Alright talk to you later" the guy responds and I say my goodbye and hang up.

"Who was that?" Justin asks. "Just an old friend" I shrug. "Old friend tends to mean old flame" he disagrees.

"Honestly I don't see why it's any of your business" I roll my eyes. "Maybe because we've been having sex for the past several months" he says.

"I'm not about to argue with you" I shake my head. "We don't have to argue but I just feel that it's my business to know who that was" he shrugs.

I look at him appalled "you are not my father okay?" I turn around to walk up stairs.He just rolls his eyes "I'm just going to leave before this escalates" he says.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" I nod. "Alright, bye" he says as he walks out.

I pout because I honestly hate arguing. I walk back to the door to open it to see Justin walk out. As I open it I feel a pair of lips pressed onto mine.

I open my eyes and see that it's just and kiss back. He has my face in his hands and pulls away. "I couldn't leave knowing you were upset" Justin says to me. I give him a small smile and go back in for another kiss.

"Round 2" I ask and he nods with a smirk.
--
Hey I really wasn't in a mood to write smut sorry lol but more drama coming soon and hopefully faster updates I'll try

but I need your help please comment on this which guy do you think is more business savvy and perhaps a love interest for someone

Rege-Jean Page

Or
Zayn Malik

Or Zayn Malik