19

Justin
Rae has to be the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. The fact that she tried to guilt trip me for having an affair with her while she was doing the exact same thing baffles me.

I asked her to come and meet me so that we can talk about all this. She should've been the one to reach out to me but at this point I don't care. I just want to know why she kept that secret away from me.

There's a knock on my office door here at my house. Yes,I did ask Rae to meet me at my house which is a big risk because Gigi could walk in but it's not like anything is going on so it shouldn't matter. Also Gigi is supposed to have a packed schedule today so I should be in the clear.

"Come in!" I shout knowing it's Rae.

She walks in and she looked stunning. Why did she have to be married?

"Thanks for meeting me today" I say sitting up straight in my office chair.

"Yeah I think I owe it to you,but I don't have much time"

I nod towards the chair in front of me motioning for her to sit. She seems hesitant to sit down but eventually does.

As she sets her bag down I notice her left hand has a ring on.

"Wow that was quick" I chuckle. She instantly knew what I was referring to because she looked down at her hand.

"It's what married couples do" she shrugs.

"Ha! Yeah,I guess married couples also cheat right?"

She scoffs."excuse you?!"

"Why the hell didn't you mention anything about your husband?! Oh and also your kids?!" I shout.

"First of all I don't know who you think you're yelling at but I will not be disrespected like this" she gets up grabbing her purse. "No you're not leaving. I deserve an explanation" I firmly say standing up.

She chuckles lowly. "You ungrateful fuck. You're lucky I even came here in the first place"

Before she can open the door to leave I rush over to the door blocking her from opening it

Before she can open the door to leave I rush over to the door blocking her from opening it. "You're not leaving until you explain yourself"

She sends a mean glare my way. "Fine" she shrugs plopping back down into the seat.

"My husband and I were separated. I've known him for almost my whole life and we got married when when we were just 18. We started a family and after our second baby he cheated on me. I immediately wanted to file for divorce but instead decided to separate from him. I started sleeping with you because I thought'd it be fun. It was in the beginning but seeing my sister go through what I went through and what I was potentially making your wife go through...it didn't feel right" Rae explains.

"Why didn't you just tell me this from the get go?"

"I didn't think it was information that you needed to know. All we had was a sexual relationship"

"So it was just sex? You don't think you caught feelings?" I ask feeling disappointed.

She nods. "Some moments I did but I still love my husband"

"Obviously he isn't satisfying you like I did so why not leave him?"

She seemed shocked. "Justin,we have children together. We're married. I've chosen to work things out with him because I love him. You're great in bed but that's not the only thing I value. If so I would've stayed with Stephen and never separated from him. Also I would never be able to trust you in a relationship"

I can't believe she's really trying to put this all on me. "You came on to me!" I remind her.

"Yes I did. But instead of just being truthful with your wife you still continue to lie to her. The worse thing that can happen is you losing the company. Dragging on this affair would've made things worse down the road"

"Hello?! Anyone home?!" A voice calls from downstairs. Shit. Gigi's home early.

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for such a long time but I'm gonna try to wrap up this story.

Right after publishing the last chapter I lost someone very close to me so I've been in and out on Wattpad but I'm trying to get back to updating more.

Also I love reading your comments. They crack me up😂😂

Vote and Comment💖