Bubbles and Butterflies Pt.2

Akira’s POV

I looked to see the others slightly in awe of Kakashi. Even I had to admit he was doing a pretty good job of being cool.

Naruto looked excited while a big grin appeared across his once worried expression, “Alright!”

Sakura looked happy as well while Sasuke…was once again being a Sasuke.

‘He really needs to cheer up once in a while.’ I smiled while shaking my head lightly.

Zabuza laughed, “ Finished? You really don’t get it do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I’ll never be defeated by a mere copy-cat ninja like you.”

Zabuza laughed with contempt while Kakashi looked as though his patience were wearing thin.

“You are full of surprises though. You had already copied my water clone ninjutsu when you made your little speech… very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention, while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try..” Another Zabuza suddenly appeared behind Kakashi. “but I’m not that easy to fool.”

We all watched as Kakashi sliced through yet another water clone.

“Hey, that was a clone too.” Naruto yelled.

“No Naruto they’re twins and one of them just turned into water.” I said sarcastically.

“Really?! Cool!” Naruto believed every word.

This actually scared the rest of us so much that we genins had huddled in a small group at the other side of the field as Naruto watched the water as though he actually thought the twin would reform from the puddle.

“I think he’s crazy.” I whispered to them.

“Really? What was your first clue?” Sakura said, irritated.

“I really hope he doesn’t meet any twins in the future.” I looked at Naruto who was still mesmerized by the puddle of ‘twin’ as he would now say.

The others gave me questioning looks.

“Just imagine what he’d do with his newfound knowledge.” I clarified.

The others all looked at Naruto with wide eyes going through the scenario in their heads. It was then we heard Kakashi shout. We all turned back to the fight only to see our sensei in a bubble on the lake with Zabuza next to him. Needless to say he did not look happy.

“What happened?” I yelled to them.

Kakashi looked murderous. I slowly inched behind Sasuke.

“What are you doing, Loser?” He asked obviously annoyed.