Kidnapped

Akira POV

“Next time, I’ll see right through his sharingan.” I heard a slightly familiar voice say.

I opened my eyes just a crack and was blinded by the suns light. I groaned and closed them tightly.

“What’d you know the kids waking up.” It spoke again.

I turned my head to see none other than Zabuza sitting near me along with a young- is that a boy?

“Hello I’m sorry for kidnapping you. Please don’t be upset we won’t harm you.” The kid said.

“More like much…” I mumbled.

These two are probably going to kill me after they get information on the sharingan, but too bad for them seeing as I know practically nothing except what Sasuke said and I wasn’t exactly paying too much attention.

“Did you want to say something?” The kid leaned down to my height on the ground smiling kindly.

“Nothing.” I looked around. “Where are my friends, are they alright?”

The kid smiled, “Yes they should be nearing the village by now.”

I nodded before turning to Zabuza, “So..Why am I here?”

He smirked glancing at Haku before turning back to me. “You’re going to give us information and after that you’ll work for me. This is Haku he’ll help you get adjusted to the work.”

I gave him my blankest stare before turning to Haku. “So, you are a guy. Well that’s a bit of a surprise. Also I think he,” I pointed my thumb at Zabuza. “Hit his head too hard, he’s thinking up really dumb ideas.” I whispered the last bit to Haku.

Haku smiled before turning to help Zabuza who was trying to stand up.

“Hey,” I started to stand up. “What happened to you?”

“Haku here tried to kill me.” Zabuza shuffled forward leaning on Haku. It looked rather odd seeing as Haku was so small and yet he could hold Zabuza up.

“I was only helping and it did work did it not?” Haku laughed lightly.

“Okay I’m gonna pretend to understand as I walk in the other direction.” I started to walk the opposite way as them before I was pulled back rather harshly by Haku.

He smiled innocently, “I can’t let you do that Zabuza recognizes you as my equal. Therefore I can’t let you leave.”

Before I had even a chance to argue I was slung over his shoulder and we were off through the trees.

‘Now, what does this remind me of? Oh yeah when I met Kakashi. Why is my life a never ending joke to the gods and what is it with ninja’s and kidnapping me?’ I decided to go along with them slightly because I had no choice and partially out of curiosity. Who is this kid and why’s he with Zabuza of all people?