More Preliminaries and Akira's Elaborate? Plan

Kakashi’s POV

Akira…What’s going on? What have I missed? You can use a sword, that boy seemed to know you, you hidden your true feelings during these few days, you can summon a salamander and I missed all of it. Why do I feel upset? It’s not like he’s going to be here for much longer. Soon he’ll leave and I won’t ever deal with him again.

Akira’s POV

The next names to cross the board were Shino vs Some person I don’t know… Well then, he’s a sound nin and his arms are broken. Shino is going to win hands down. I thought.

When the match began no one moved, all except for one. The man across the room, a sensei with pale skin, disappeared in a cloud of smoke with an evil grin. I stared at the spot where he had stood for a second before returning to the match. It was rather uneventful. No one had made a move yet, they were just talking back and forth.

Eventually what’s his face moved, he could only use one arm and yet he charged at Shino with all he had. Apparently it wasn’t very much as Shino stopped it, until the enemy used some sort of crazy invisible attack. I couldn’t see very well as dust swirled around Shino. The attack seemed almost wind based but I knew that wasn’t it as I heard a high pitch reach my ears irritating them.

‘Sound, He uses sound. Well he is a sound nin I should have expected that.’

Shino’s body rolled out of the dust cloud, he lay face down on the floor. I glanced at his teammates, they looked worried and so did Naruto. I placed a hand on his shoulder before walking to Hinata and Kiba.

“Hey,” I said leaning against the railing still watching the fight. “I wouldn’t be too worried. You guys seemed confident in his abilities earlier, what’s got you doubting now?”

Hinata turned to me, “Oh, um hi Akira. A-are you okay? From your fight earlier, I mean.”

“Oh uh Yeah I’m fine.”

“Yeah, yeah cut the chit chat. What did you come here for?” Kiba demanded.

“I came to make sure you weren’t giving up on him” I said as I pointed down to the slowly rising Shino.

As Shino stood the sound of a million bugs sounded around the room, when the dust cleared Shino had bugs crawling over his clothes seemingly appearing out of them. I could see that I wasn’t the only shocked person in the room.  Wait scratch bugs appearing out of his clothes they were appearing from his skin!

“Uhh, Hey guys?” I said taken aback. “Are those bugs coming out of his skin?”

“Yeah…kinda.” Kiba said rubbing  the back of his head while Hinata watched the battle with the same worried expression.

I shook my head before turning back to the battle. Shino had cornered the enemy with a bug army on one side and him on the other. As the nin only had one good arm he would have to forfeit. He couldn’t fight two enemy at once, at least that’s what we thought. Until his ‘broken’ arm was suddenly useful again. He raised both his arms, one for each enemy.